Part 3: The Rogue's Ultimate Form

On one fairly mediocre day, you were browsing the internets for the spiciest fresh memes until you felt like grabbing a snack.

"What's with the getup?" you asked it.

"Planning on going on a jog. Wanna join?" Greencube replied.

"Didn't think you needed to do things like jogging." you said, "But I suppose I could join. Burn off some of the fat I got from eating all of those cheese puffs and energy drinks."

"Well then, a regular jog should get the JoJ done." it replied, one of the words being mirroreddown the middle.

"And I think you need a breath of fresh air to get those memes out of your head." you remarked.

"Yeah, no shit." Greencube said, crossing the pupils it had momentarily materialized in its eyes to emphasize its opinion.

With that, you ate the snack you had and headed out to the streets in your workout clothes, consisting of a pair of shorts and a shirt in your preferred colors.

"Got any workout music?" you asked him.

"YeeY." Greencube replied before whipping out a radio and pressing the play button.

With that, the radio started playing "Take On Me".

And you two then set off on your walk around town.

And as you did, various seemingly random individuals joined in, forming a line consisting of Prophet in his Crynet Nanosuit, Kamen Rider Skull, Kamen Rider Birth, Alucard, Alexander Anderson and even Sänger muddaf*kin' Zonvolt himself.

The result was a goofy line of silliness.

Neither of you understood just how they had appeared or decided to join in, but nonetheless, there you were in the majestic line of completely random people of all sorts of awesome series.

...

After the jog was over, the line had dissolved somewhere, though you did believe you saw Dygenguar fly off into the distance.

"Did you see that?" you asked Greencube, who quickly rotated its head to look at Dygenguar flying in the higher atmosphere.

"Yee." your Ascended associate stated.

"What was he doing here?" you asked.

"No idea, but I know where he's going." Greencube said.

"Where is it?" you asked, excited about joining the Sword That Cuts Evil in his adventures.

"Not gonna tell you, sport." Greencube replied, "And besides, he still has Rätsel as his wingman anyways. And secondly, I've got someone else to join him in the coming war in another universe, which involves getting rid of some pesky mechas and other extraterrestrial threats."

"But why?" you asked with puppy dog eyes, "Why can't I join Sänger Zonvolt in battle and get to operate a mecha?"

"Because you are a Kamen Rider, and that's plenty of work in and of itself." Greencube replied, "And besides, you just throwing that custom Transteam Gun away would be wasting a good Kamen Rider with access to the multiverse away."

"How is it special, though?" you asked.

"You might've noticed that in the fight against the Anon with the Artoria Pendragon harem that you were capable of superhuman feats." Greencube said, "That is the Custom Transteam Gun's specialty. It enhances the user's physical powers depending on the used Fullbottle by increasing the user's Hazard Level, unlike the normal Transteam Gun which depends on the user's Hazard Level, but doesn't boost it."