Part 9.5: Custom Kamen Rider Info Corner

Ayo, Greencube here with a quick little chapter elaborating upon the various custom Kamen Rider forms I have invented.

Because I wanted to and have a thing for stats due to having played BL2 for 1000+ hours.

1: Kamen Rider Ocean Rogue

Punching power 20t
Kicking power 15t
Jump height 40m  
Running speed 100m/2s

A form accessed with the Custom Transteam Gun and the Shark Fullbottle. Surprisingly fast and packs mean punches, courtesy of the Custom Transteam Gun's trait of increasing the user's hazard level, even if only slightly. Punches enhanced by Nebula Gas.

2: Kamen Rider Grave Rogue

Punching power 30t
Kicking power 30t
Jump height 50m  
Running speed 100m/2s

An enhanced Rogue form accessed with the Custom Transteam Gun and Skull Fullbottle. The form is stronger than any other Rogue form, but is still only as fast as Ocean Rogue. This form grants fire-enhanced powers through the GR Skull Combustion Engine housed inside the torso armor. Also transforms the Custom Transteam Gun into the Transteam Skullbuster, an upgraded, more powerful sidearm. Rounds can incinerate weaker foes. The Skull Fullbottle is possibly derived from a Gaia Memory, explaining its potency.

3: SkullDevil Super Best Match/Kamen Rider Build Devilman

(ARE WA DARE DA DARE DA)

Punching power 66.6t
Kicking power 66.6t
Jump height 100m  
Running speed 100m/1s

An exceptionally powerful Super Best Match, achieved by using the Hazard Build Driver, which is a customized build driver with a permanently active Hazard Trigger built into it.

Has a Hazard Level drawback, but is undoubtably powerful, being only weaker and slower than the FullFull RabbitTank Fullbottle forms. Other than being balanced but powerful, other traits of the form are the various additional equipment. It has HZ Devil Wings to grant flight and the HZ Devil Visor to allow the use of the Devil Beam attack. There are also the throwable HZ Devil Cutters and the HZ Beam Emitter on the forehead  that enables the use of theDevil Arrow attack.

Overall, a powerful form with plenty of tools for stopping power, but a notable Hazard Level gap to overcome in order to be used.

4: Primal GataKiriBa Combo

Punching Power: 15t
Kicking Power: 25t
Jump Height: 213 m
Running Speed: 100 m/3.9 sec

A powerful combo for the OOO Driver, achieved with the Primal Kuwagata, Kamakiri and Batta Core Medals. 

It is an overall upgrade of the Gatakiriba combo, and unruly to use for most humans. Greencube uses this purple combo if it wants to achieve a quick victory against multiple enemies. 

Looks like the Gatakiriba form, but purple and with green eyes. 

4: AnKoKu Combo

Punching Power: 10t
Kicking Power: 15t
Jump Height: 100 m
Running Speed: 100 m/0.1ms

An absurdly fast medal combo in terms of all of all forms available. It lacks physical power, but has weaponry to compensate, and can also compensate for weaker blows with more hits. Achieved with the black Anti-Spiral, Kokuryuu and Kuroi Kishi Core Medals. Grants Greencube, the sole entity able to handle the combo's power, the Dark Saber, a weapon that cuts through almost everything with its lightsaber-esque blade. 

Its Scanning Charge is summoning the 100% Certain One-Shot Anti-Unit Weapon, the Void Gun.

5: Over-Evol Anti-Spiral, AKA Kamen Rider Revol