Greencube's Self-Insert Profile

BECAUSE SHITS AND GIGGLES

As a heads-up, this thing will be updated every once in a while to accomodate the changes this version of my OC goes through  over time.

Real Name: Unknown (Greencube refuses to divulge it)

Nicknames: Space Dakimakura, Grand Foreigner, Space Poop, Discount Space Doctor, Green, GC, That One Guy With Tentacles, Kamen Rider Revol

Age: Irrelevant due to ascension, but was 20 upon dying as a human

Birthday: May 16th

Height: 185.5cm/6.08ft

Weight: Variable

Race: Ascended Anti-Spiral/Transcendant Entity

Gender: None, formerly male

Sexuality: Non-sexual due to ascension, straight male tendencies

An entity formerly human, Greencube has only been left with a human mind and "heart" after the ascension. However, this ascension also made it find new purpose. Instead of simply struggling to become something useful, it made itself useful by using its new omnipotency sparingly and for the protection of the multiverses.

It regularly travels through dimensions and time to assist its friends and allies, usually with its sidekick, a person who got dragged into its lifestyle of protecting the multiverses after moving in to its fancy apartment. This person has since moved on as Evelyn Sokolov, a young lady from Greencube's past, who used to be its girlfriend back when it was still human, returned to its life and became its significant other once more.

Personality:
Somewhat erratic, Greencube does things based on either a deliberate plan, and occasionally on a whim. It can either be calm and calculated, but still irritable like its original human self.

Greencube is extremely imaginative and open-minded, and it uses this for its advantage, using it to create itself various armaments and answers for any problems it confronts. It has even created splinters of itself that function as a squad of different-class Servants just to provide maximum variety. This has more recently continued to creating clones of itself that reside in various universes, the original one living in the Greencubeverse alongside Evelyn.

Greencube, despite being rude and insensitive at times, does possess empathy and kindness, even if it's not always obvious. It shows this when in the presence of people it considers friends.

Greencube used to be more impulsive and had only the goal of becoming stronger on its mind. Its mood has since changed to a calmer and more empathetic one, but with the addition of mental instabilities. 

It has taken on the responsibility of watching over the finer balances of the world despite its faults, and pursues to uphold peace in each universe. After some time, Greencube came to be able to control its violent tendencies and darker side, and when Evelyn came back, it was able to get in touch with its humanity once more. In other words; Greencube was eventually able to experience genuine love once more.