Introduction

The world is grey.
Nothing is good anymore.
Nothing is completely evil either.
Innocent children learn to pickpocket.
Elderly scam people who care enough to give money.
Young adults sell drugs to each other.
We all have our individual reasons.
In my opinion they all are the same.
Just to stay alive.
My reason is a little different.
It's to keep my sister alive. I want her to keep her innocence.
It's too late for me,
I've gone grey.

I remember the last time I saw little Chara. I was heading out to work. Halfway out the door Chara's voice stops me in my tracks.

"Frisk, where are you going?" She said rubbing her tired eyes, clinging to her torn stuffed bunny.
"I'm going to work."
I watched as she shook her head.
"How come we don't have any money?"
I hate lying to her, but I don't want her to know what I do for her.
"We have money. You just don't see it."
It wasn't a complete lie. I worked. I'm a bar tender at a place named Grillby's.
Chara nodded and yawned, she hugged her black bunny tighter.
"You need to go back to sleep Chara. I'll be back later. Love ya!"
She gave me a quick hug and  made her bunny wave to me as I walked out.
If I had known that would be the last time I would see her, I would have given her the biggest hug and told her to stay light.
With a sigh I locked the door and started down the apartment stairs. This building was abandoned when I found it. We settled in the best looking rooms in the complex a couple years ago.
The streets were covered with junk and dirt. I remember before the war this whole part of town was beautiful.
Children played in the streets without cares, crime was minimal, people took care of each other.
When monsters came everything changed.
Our town became a safe haven for monsters, but the rest of the world were not so welcoming to say the least.
I stood in front of Grillby's bar, the brick building had history.
Before it was a bar, neutral forces used it as a base.
But as the war grew their army out grew the building.

I walked in through the back door, the inside was different from the exterior. It was more welcoming than the broken red bricks and old neon sign.
In the back room is where I kept my work clothes and changed into them. It was a white T shirt with Grillby's printed on the front in fancy print, black pants, and a big black bow.
The back room had a bed, Chara and I slept here when human forces came near our apartment complex.
Grillby was always very nice to us.
Leaving the back I entered the hostel atmosphere of the bar.
Grillby waved to me in between pouring drinks.
I felt my lips curl into a smile, at the sight of the sweet old flame "You can go now Grillby. I got it."
He nodded, despite not having very many features anyone could tell the poor guy was tired. I don't blame him, people here get rowdy easily. Sometimes I have to wake him up during my shift because a fight would break out.
My shift was the only time he gets a break. My shift being late at night; starting at 9:20pm ending at 4:40am, only odd groups of men and few women.
The bar started out quiet, only a few drunk men sat at the bar flirting to me. Around 1 in the morning the rumble of bikes shook the old bricks, only noticed by me and a man's drink which had a piece of the roof fall into it. The guy didn't notice it and drank away at his glass. A bell dinged signaling the front door had opened. Heavy boots and booming laughter made it's way into the bar. The men at the bar scurried out of thier seats at the bar counter for the gang. I kept my expression neutral despite being scared of the noisy arrivals.
"Hey punk! How bout a round of beer over here?"
A blue fish woman in a brown leather jacket matching all the other bikers that arrived with her. I nodded to the woman as she gestures around the bar, turning around to face the fridge I hear another ding of the door.
As I hand the alcohol out to the customers, another man in a black leather jacket plopped in the bar stool.
The blue monster woman stood up and held her drink up in the air.
"It's on me guys! Punk give G the best whiskey you got."
She gestures towards the skeleton who had just sat at the bar.
"As a thanks for saving my hide from those humans."
I looked to the tall skeleton, he was intimidating, scars or scratches on each of his eye sockets one rose and one fell to his mouth, which held a cigarette.
He must have been the leader or important member, he was the only one with a black jacket.
I nodded and scurried to the back wall we're all the liquor was displayed.
Grabbing the only whiskey I could reach, I went back over to the bar in front of the skeleton and placed a glass on the counter and filled it up.
His pupils followed my every movement, he put me on edge but I still had to do my job so I smiled at him as I slid the glass across the counter to him.
I could feel his cold gaze on me as I left through the door to grab a rag from the closet in the back room.
As I entered back behind the counter, I get the rag in the sink next to the liquor rack.
The guy was still watching me, he had finished his cigarette and had put it on the black bar counter.
I sighed and took a Ash tray from under the sink, walking over to the skeleton I noticed his glass was empty.
Must be a heavy drinker,
Fun.
I placed the tray on the counter and put his bud in it. Before my hand could return to me, the skeleton's grip met it. My head shot to to face him, "Don't ya know how to fucking greet a customer doll?"
My mouth agape with shock and confusion, as he turned his attention to my hand, his hard bones grazed my skin.
"O-oh sorry sir."
I said quietly, tugging on my hand slightly only to have him pull me closer to him.
"Humans are strange... So soft, and sturdy. Yet so breakable."
I was growing more uncomfortable as he reached up to my chin with his other hand.
The other customers grew quiet, some seemed to give me sorry looks, others smirked.
"Well angel, what do you think of monsters?"
He let my chin down after turning my head and inspecting me, though his grip on my hand never faultered.
"Much better than humans."
I earned a chuckle from him, his voice was low, steady and matched how he looked completely.
"I like this one."
He said loudly so his group could hear him, the woman who ordered beers nodded and gave me a sympathetic smile as she got up from the bar stool and walked outside.
I was confused and honestly scared of what he meant. The skeleton releases my hand and I straighten my posture, I had been leaning over due to the counter.
"Names G."
"Frisk."
I felt less scared, internally debating if I should wake Grillby  or not as I filled his glass.
"I like that name. It suits ya angel."
I've never heard that one before, usually I would get a 'Really? How drunk was your mom?' or something else along that line. I smiled, "Thanks Sir."
He pulled out another cigarette from his jacket pocket and looked around the room. I giggled and walked over to the sink and took out a galaxy covered pocket lighter. I flicked it and the small flame came to life.
He smirked and put the cancer stick in his mouth. The cigarette lit with a orange glow, he leaned his head back as he took a drag.
"Thanks love, also my apologies."
Before I could question him, a white rag was held to my nose and mouth and I was out like a light.

That's all I remember.

(Haaaayyyyy yeah so uh... Hi.... Welcome?
Do I need to welcome people to a story?
Will anyone read this shit?
The world may never know!!!

Well I'll do a
Recap.
Frisk is having a memory of when she was kidnapped by the gang thingy.
It's just a intro of how she got into her current situation.
Uh- bbiieeeee

Love-
Ares and my trees