F@ck Off

"If you need any help, let me know dear."
Toriel called out to Frisk, who was in G's bathroom. Frisk replied with a simple, "Yes ma'am," and began to strip from her dirty uniform. As she held the torn and stained clothes she began to hope Grillby had taken Chara in as he promised he would if anything were to happen to Frisk. Would he even know that she was kidnapped? She shook away her thoughts. Grillby was a good man and she knew he would help in her time of need. The only problem that Frisk could think of is Chara's fear of monsters. The little girl seemed to lash out instead of running away from the things that scared her.
The bathroom seemed to have the same theme as the bedroom, dark and cold. She noticed that the shower only had one knob, most likely cold. She remembered at her own home Chara hated taking showers because there was no hot water anymore.
After the dirt and crusty blood stains from her small cuts were washed away, she dressed herself in the clothes Toriel had given her. Frisk hadn't expected to find undergarments in the pile but a bra and underwear were sandwiched between the red  shirt and black leggings. Frisk wasn't going to complain, but the bra was a bit tight and the underwear was bigger than Frisk needed. The clothes seemed to show off her bust a little more than Frisk was used to. She felt a bit self conscious about the size of her booty for a bit before realizing how stupid she was being. ( Smol booty).
"Thank you so much Toriel."
The got woman nodded and told frisk,
"It was the least I could do. Would you like some food dear?"
Frisk nodded her head, and Tori walked to the door.
"Momma, may I play with the lady?"
The boys request surprised his mother. Toriel looked to Frisk with a look that asked if Frisk was okay with keeping him. Frisk smiled and nodded to them. She didn't know it, but it was one of the few times Asriel had left his mother. He slowly let go of his mother's dress and scurried to Frisk. He hugged her leg and waved to Toriel. Toriel waved back and left the room. She didn't bother locking the door. Asriel smiled up at the girl. She didn't really know what he wanted to do, but she was happy to have such a sweet companion.
"You gotta get out of here Miss."
Asriel whispered to the confused human.
"He wants to hurt you."
Frisk knew this already but was concerned more now that she was being told this by a child. His statement made her determined to get out. She thought maybe he would know how to get out.
"Can you get me out?"
He quickly nodded and reached up and grabbed her hand. He sped off out of the room dragging Frisk behind. He turned corners and ran through the mazes of hallways.
"Where are you two going?"
Asriel and Frisk stopped in their tracks when they heard Toriel's voice.
"Hi Mommy! I was just going to show Miss my toys!"
Toriel's face morphed from confused to a more gentle and happy expression. Asriel tugged Frisk towards his mother and looked up to give her an apologetic smile. Toriel took the two back to G's room. She gave Frisk a paper bag. The girl took it and sat on the floor. Asriel sat next to her as she took bread and a small container of what Frisk found to be potatoes. Midway through Frisk's meal and friendly conversation, the door opened and G entered. A hand holding a cigarette to his mouth and the other on his pelvic bone.
"Why the fuck did you feed her?"