Consequences of Disobedience

"Is she fucking retarded or something?"
G's deep voice questioned as Alphys squealed clutching her hand with the other.
She had been bitten by the confused and pained human.
The skeleton monster was confused as to why she wouldn't just take the pill, did she really think they would go through all this trouble just to kill her, they would have already if the beauty wasn't so valuable to them.
The human spit the pill out of her mouth, it hot Alphys' white lab coat and fell to the floor.
He was getting tired of the girl, she struggled under Undyne's grip on her arms, growling he ordered,
"Give me a damn pill, I'll do it myself."
Anger was getting the best of him. The scientist anxiously scurried over to her cart quickly scanning over the various bottles lying on it's shiny top.
"U-Um s-sir there are no m-more."
The monster nervously pushed up her glasses, as the fish laughed at the skeleton who groaned.
"The hell are we gonna do then?!"
He yelled angerly at the two females, Alphys jumped at his sudden outburst while undyne eyed G, he was known to get violent.
Frisk smirked at the angry monster, though she tried to hide her pain the tear stains where evident on her cheeks, and puffy red eyes being the culprit.
G had an idea of how to get the girl to take the pill earlier, but the two monsters told him they would handle the human.
Alphys stepped back slowly in fear of her superior, but something stopped her stride.
She looked back to her heel. A pink pill, the last one at that.
Alphys swiftly reached down and took the pill from it's resting spot on the grey tile.
"S-sir."
Her stutter interrupted the raging male, he turned to the yellow monster ready to snap at her like he was Undyne.
Though his harsh words never made their way out of his mouth, G stared at the sticky pill in her palm.
As he took the pill from Alphys a chuckle escaped.
"Alright Doll, we tried their way. My turn."
Frisk sealed her lips shut and squinted her eyes tightly, ready for any pain the man would bring to her.
He leaned over her, a sadistic smirk over took his expression.
G leaned down and roughly took her head into his hands, Frisk wimpered out of fear and confusion.
His hard lips met her soft ones and she pulled away, disgusted by him now. She couldn't get away from him before his tongue pushed the pill down her throat.
Undyne and Alphys watched in astonishment as Frisk pried her arms away from Undyne, her fist met G's frontal bone.
He  dodged backwards avoiding her weak attack, thus ending his mission successfully.
"That's how you get the job done girls. Take notes next time."
With the remark he left through the metal door.
Undyne's and Alphys' attention was given back to the human who was gagging and spitting on the ground.

(Hello peppermint oil's, I've made a smol chapter case I'm busy as hell.
Ha hell
Inside joke...
But anyways I'm drunk.
I want sleep
Goodnight

Love Ares
But not my t shirts