CHAPTER 3

Min Yoongi..

-
I woke up somewhere.. in a bed? Jin was with me.. but where was the other 5? I sat up and Jin looked at me. I never told him my name. I'll just tell him if he asks.

I rubbed my eyes and looked at him. He looked back. I sighed and looked at my legs. Jin went to the bed and sat at the edge.

Jin: Soyeon right? Yeri told me. They went to the store real quick. They told me to watch you.

I looked back at him and nodded slowly. I still remembered what happened earlier. I just hope I don't see him again. Min Yoongi.. Min Yoongi. I seriously hate him. He. Killed. My. Parents!

Jin: Do you perhaps know why you fainted?

Soyeon: *sigh* my parents are dead because of someone. He never got put into jail for murder. I saw him walking on the street. I panicked and fainted. I hate him. He killed my parents.

I turned back to Jin and he look shocked. He was stuttering. He didn't know what to say. He sighed and looked down

Jin: I'm really sorry to hear that. I'm a police officer by the way. Do you know what he looks like? I can put him in jail for murder.

Soyeon: I know what he looks like. I saw a wanted paper of him so I took it.

I took the paper out of my bag and gave it to him. He looked closely at the paper. I was looking around the room until I heard his gasp, making me jump.

Jin: I've seen him before.. he's all over the Internet. He's been wanted since 2004.. it's 2018. We need to go look for him!

I eyes widened when he said "we." I don't want to go look for him! He knows me! He wants to kill my whole family! There's NO way I'm going with him!

Jin looked at me and saw my worried face. He tilted his head.

Jin: Soyeon? Are you okay?

I shot my head back at him like I was crazy. It was obvious that I wasn't okay! Why was I going to go find Yoongi with him?

Soyeon: I'm not going with you to go find him! He wants to kill my whole family!

He chuckled and put his hand on my shoulder. I like his touch. It's very warm.

Jin: Silly, you're not coming. I meant "We" like, my group. Jimin, Taehyung, and Hoseok.

I sighed. Good thing I wasn't going to go. Jin kept on staring at me. Am I that ugly? I know why Jungkook cheated on me know. I was ugly!

I looked back at Jin and he looked away. I looked down and the door stormed open. I jumped and looked who entered, Irene, Seulgi, Wendy, Joy, and Yeri. I ground and fell on the bed.

Yeri: SOYEON-AH! YOU'RE OKAY!!!

Yeri yelled so loud, I had to cover my ears. Including Jin and Wendy.

Soyeon: Geez Yeri. You're too loud *laughs*

Yeri's face turned red, because of embarrassment. Irene started laughing and covers Yeri's face. Wendy went to them 2 and took Irene's hands to un-cover Yeri's face.

Seulgi: Soyeon.. what happened? Why did you faint? Was it because of Lisa and Jungkook?? Did Lisa slap you too hard?

Soyeon: you know how my parents died because of murder? I saw the person who killed them.

Irene heard us and ran to hug me. I obviously hugged her back.

Wendy had food in her hand. Jin took some food and started eating straight away.

-

Jungkook P.O.V.

Lisa started driving back her house. I noticed that Lisa was gripping the wheel really hard. Was it because of Soyeon? Or what is because of the man slapped her. I don't think it was big of a deal. She deserved it. She slapped Soyeon.

Lisa: Jungkook. Jungkook! JUNGKOOK!

I suddenly spaced out. I didn't even realize we were home. I just stayed in the car until I heard Lisa yelling at me. I jumped and quickly got out of the car. I love Lisa but it's just her attitude..

Soyeon P.O.V

-
We were finally done eating. I suddenly thought about Lisa and Jungkook. They're probably having sex. The fact me and Jungkook never did it 😭😭

Wendy: oohh soyeon. Look at this strawberry. It's thick

I looked at Wendy then to the strawberry she was pointing at. I laughed a little because it was really big.

 I laughed a little because it was really big

(That's what the strawberry looks like)

Soyeon: keugeoseun tangsinyi meoriro k-euda! (It's as big as your head!)

Wendy: YAH! Shut up! *laughs*

Irene: oohh she thicc!

-

I got back home at 9PM. Youngjae was on the couch playing on his phone. I remembered about the clothes Taeyeon gave me! I went back in the kitchen and took my bags. I ran back in my room and threw the bags on the floor.

I need to get back at Lisa and Jungkook. They look ugly together! They should get a award for "The worst couple ever!" (For all liskook shippers, that was meant for a joke. Don't take it seriously.)

I sighed and put on my pajamas. I was so tired. I really need to get Jungkook off my mind. He's a dick. Even though he has one. Lisa would really betray me like that! She said she wouldn't break my heart.

Soyeon flashback

Soyeon: Lisa! Will you promise me something?

Lisa looked at me and smiled. She patted my head then held my hand.

Lisa: who said I would break your heart? You're the sweetest person in the world! Of course I wouldn't! You're my best friend!

I smiled and hugged her. She really was my best friend. I'm really happy to have her as my bestie!

Having Lisa as my best friend is like a four leaf clover. Hard to find, and lucky to have!~

Back to the future Soyeon pov

Why was Lisa my best friend in the first place? FUCKING BETRAYER!