CHAPTER 11

Hi before you read I want to say THANK YOU SO FUCKING MUCH FOR 4K READS! It's really amazing seeing my story grow. I love you guys so much❤️❤️ I'm glad you guys are enjoying the story and very patience when waiting for the next chapter. Love you!

When Jimin went out of my room, I quickly put on my undergarments and a random outfit I got from my closet.

I put on some light makeup and earrings then went downstairs seeing Jimin, Youngjae, and Wendy. Where was the others? That doesn't matter. At least Wendy and Jimin is here. I honestly don't give a fuck about Youngjae.

  "Come on! Let's go eat somewhere first and then go to the mall!" Wendy squealed while jumping, and running outside. Aish.. this girl. So energetic.

I was about to walk up to the door but it swung open, hitting my head. Yay! Best day ever!

"Ow. What the fuck? Wendy was that you?" I inquired while I was rubbing my head very intense, trying to sooth the pain. No one answered my question. I looked up and saw Jungkook with wide eyes.

  "What's that pimple of your forehead?" He chuckled. I rolled my eyes. What is that dick head doing here?

  "UGHHH JIMIN, YOUNGJAE! WHAT IS HE DOING HERE!?" I yelled, stomping towards them while pointing at the coconut. "You know I HATE talking to coconuts. Especially the one behind me. It talks too much and it's SOOOO annoying!" I started to rant about him.

  Youngjae sighed. "He's coming, deal with it."

  I groaned and covered my face while going down on the floor. "Myyyyy liiiife suuucks." I started singing.
I removed my hands from my face. "See this red bump on my forehead?" I stared straight into Jimin's and Youngaje's eyes. "THE KID WITH THE STUPID BOWL CUT DID THAT!" I yelled, being overly dramatic.

  "Stop being so dramatic, Soyeon." Jimin raised his eyebrows.

  "IT lOoKs lIkE i HaVe A bIg AsS pImPlE!" I cried

  "Who cares, you're still pretty. Now let's go. Its not a big deal." Jungkook pulled me up from the floor. Me being in the bad mood, I got away from his grip and ran upstairs. "Ugh jungkook that's your fault. You shouldn't have slammed the door open." Youngjae whispered yelled at Jungkook. "I don't care. Guys would still want her." I heard Jungkook say. Yeah.. other boys.. not him.

I don't have a fucking choice. I'll just change. I'm covering my big ass bump on my forehead with a jacket. Jungkook made my day worst! If he didn't come to our house, I wouldn't have this "pimple" on my forehead and my day would've been PERFECT!

  Today is my day.. I opened my closet aggressively and took out a shirt, jeans, and a sweater.

(Pretend you have a black sweater

(Pretend you have a black sweater.)

I made sure my makeup wasn't ruined and put on a black face mask and put on my hoodie so no one could see my big ass bump in public.

I ran back downstairs and saw a angry Jungkook. Damn he looks hot when he's mad. Just kidding JEON Jungkook looks hot.

"Hi angry coconut." I smiled innocent, even though he couldn't see my face. I heard him scoff. I was about to go outside with Wendy but I got pulled back by the one and only..... COCONUT. "What?" I said cockily.

"You naughty girl.. looks like you need to be taught a lesson." He said in a low, raspy voice. Why do I need to get punished. I didn't do anything. He's trying to be kinky. He's the one who should get punished because he's the one who made a big red bump on my forehead and he thought it was a pimple when he saw me! Bitch.

Hey guys! So actually my book has reached 5K READS! OMFG IM SO HAPPY. Even when I said it was 4k somehow, it got to 5K. So that's how long I wasn't updating. I'm so fucking sorry... I'm honestly not proud of this episode but I don't wanna re do it. I'm also happy cuz ur girl got tickets to the world tour in L.A! YASSS. Again, thank you for 5K reads and thank you for reading this until here because I talk a lot.