CHAPTER 7

"Jungkook?"

He turned around and once he saw me, his eyes widened. I sighed and shook my head.

"I never knew you were a playboy, Jungkook. Does Lisa know about this ?" I asked.

Euhna looked shocked. She probably never knew that he currently has a girlfriend. She's stupider than a chicken. She's only popular because of her looks. She's probably ugly under all of that cake she has on her face. My friends were laughing silently because they kept on looking at their faces and they always think the stupidest things are funny.

"JEON JUNGKOOK!" Euhna yelled. "YOU'RE CHEATING ON ME?!" She started yelling with tears in her eyes. She started frowning. Jungkook started stuttering and tried to calm her down. Euhna pushes him off and ran away.. the opposite of school. Jungkook death glared me.

"SOYEON!" He yelled. I just smirked and flicked his forehead. He crossed his arm, wanting me to speak up.

"What? You're mad at me? Why are you with Euhna? Where is Lisa? At least you know how I felt when you left me." I said in a bitchy ass tone. Joy pulled me away from Jungkook but he pulled my wrist, held my from my waist, and connected his lips to mine.

My eyes widened and tried to pull away from him, but his arms said no. His hands tightened on my waist and pulled me closer.

Irene and Yeri pulled me from the wrist and I eventually got out of his hands. My eyes were full of anger for some reason. I was about to run away but he grabbed my waist again and whispered to my ear,

"I miss you.."