CHAPTER 4

Why was Lisa my best friend in the first place? FUCKING BETRAYER!
-
I woke up in my couch. What? I didn't fall asleep here. Then I realized.. THIS IS NOT MY HOUSE!

I tried getting up from the couch but I couldn't. Am I glued on here or what? I looked at my surroundings and saw that I was tied on the couch. WHAT? I groaned and tried taking out the ropes but it was useless.

??: annyeonghaseyo, soyeon..

I heard a voice but I couldn't see who it was. But I do reconize that voice.. Tzuyu? WHAT? Why is sheh here? Why am I here? Ugh it's probably Lisa who made her do this. I heard shes Lisa's slave

Me: What do you want Lisa's slave? Are you going to kill me? Go ahead.

Tzuyu turned on the lights and she looked guilty. But why? Doesn't she hate me too? I'm REALLY confused. Tzuyu looks like she doesn't want to do something. I saw her sigh and look at directly in my eyes. She looked tired.

Tzuyu: Soyeon. I think you know that I work for Lisa. Most people think I hate you too. But in reality, I don't. I got forced to ruin you. Lisa tied you up here and told me to kill you. She said she will pay me $5,000 but I highly doubt it. But if I don't do what she says, she'll either call the police that I murdered someone. She has a dead body that she killed.. or.. she'll kill me if I don't do what she tells me.

Lisa killed someone? But who? So I was friends with a.. murderer? Is she perhaps.. partners with Yoongi.. oh shit. oh shit. oh shit.

I saw Tzuyu get a knife out of her pocket and slowly walked towards me. She blindfolded me and covers my mouth so I couldn't scream for help. At least I could breath through my nose.

She took my arm and slowly made cuts. I tried screaming but I didn't work. She pressed the knife on my cheek making me bleed. I kept on screaming and yelling but no body could here then besides Tzuyu. My screams were muffled. Tzuyu couldn't see my tears but I was crying. She took my leg and slowly cut it too. I heard a door sound but Tzuyu kept on going!

Jungkook POV

Lisa told me to go to Tzuyu's house  at 5AM so I did. When I walked in her house, I saw Tzuyu cutting a girl.. WITH A KNIFE. Then I realized, IT'S SOYEON! Why is Tzuyu doing that? Oh. She's Lisa's Slave. But Lisa isn't that bad! Maybe Tzuyu doesn't like her.

Tzuyu: Get ready to get stabbed Soyeon...

She lifted her arm and was about to stab her in her stomach, but I was fast enough to grab her hand. What the hell was she thinking?

Me: TZUYU! WHAT WERE YOU DOING? STAY HERE TZUYU!

Tzuyu: Okay Jungkook. I'll stay here. Only if you finger Lisa downstairs over here on the couch.

I turned around at Tzuyu like she was crazy. I saw her take the knife was had blood, cut Soyeon again. She might stab Soyeon again. I only told her to stay because I was going to call the police. But fingering Lisa? I always wanted to do that. But for Soyeon. Maybe we could have a 3some. That would be great! But I wouldn't want Tzuyu killing Soyeon. So I'm doing it.

Me: Bring Lisa down. I'll do it.

You're welcome, Soyeon.