CHAPTER 5

Jungkook POv

Lisa came downstairs with her matching bra and panties. She looked so sexy. She sat down on the couch waiting for me.

Lisa: Come on Jungkook..

WARNING! SMUT COMING UP! READ AT YOU OWN RISK!

I walked up to her and rubbed her clit slowly, making her moans softly. Her moans got me hard as a rock. I rubbed faster until I could see her juices drip from her panties.

I unclipped her bra and looked at her breast. I'm surprised she wasn't flat. I didn't bother to suck on her nipples because Tzuyu said to finger her. I took off her panties with my teeth. I made eye contact with Lisa while doing the process.

Her clit was so wet. I could see her juices dripping. I could hear her breathing heavily. I slid a finger inside of her and feeling a hard clench around me finger. I groaned from the feeling.

Since Lisa was wet enough, I slid another finger, making it 2 fingers. I pumped my fingers slowly inside of her. I took my left arm and spread her legs more so I can finger her more faster.

Her moans are so sexy and cute. I just want to pound into her but I couldn't. I pumped me fingers faster, hearing Lisa scream from the pleasure.

Lisa: a-ahh! Jungkook right there!

I did as she said and fingered right in the spot. I'm assuming that I hit her g-spot. I kept feeling a hard clench around my fingers ever 10 seconds or so. Her moans, nice pussy, her breast, are just perfect. I love her. Seconds later, she threw her head back and reached her orgasms. Lisa looked at me, breathing hard and watched me lick my fingers with her cum on it.

I glanced at Soyeon and I could tell she was crying. I have to be honest, fingering Lisa was amazing. Lisa put her bra and panties on and whispered something in my ear.

Lisa: we should actually fuck next time.

My eyes widened. She smirked. I may have the chance. AISH. Jungkook now. I'm doing this for Soyeon. Now I get to call the police on Tzuyu. She still had the knife in her hand, which had blood on it still.

Jungkook: I did what you told me. Now stay here. Dog.

Tzuyu: awwe. Is that my name now?

Jungkook: no. A dog is how you look like. Actually, a donkey.. Because you are one.

I walked in the garage and took my phone to call the police. I told them what happened, told them the house address, and now they're coming.

Once they were here, I opened the garage and let them in. They saw Tzuyu with a knife. They looked at me with cuts.

Me: That girl with a knife was going to stab her.

Police: We need proof.

I didn't mention it but I recored. I showed the video of me recording and Tzuyu almost stabbing Soyeon. The video shows me running to Tzuyu and grabbing her.

The police went to Tzuyu and cuffed her. She's going to jail.

Soyeon: help!

I untied Soyeon. Her eyes looked puffy. She was crying too much. We stayed for only 2 seconds and she looked away. She ran to the garage and run out to run to her house.

Is she mad at me?

Soyeon POV

I ran outside and ran to my house. Fuck you Jeon Jungkook!

Once I got back to my house, Youngjae was there with Taeyeon. They were playing on their phones. Not doing anything.

Youngjae: Soyeon, where did you go? Why do you have cuts? YOONGI?

Taeyeon: WHAT YOONGI!

Me: *sigh* it's not Yoongi

Taeyeon: who did those cuts to you then? Stop lying.

I felt tears going down my cheek.. I whispered "I don't think you know her.." I didn't hesitate to tell them.. I don't ducking care anymore.

Me: donkey ass looking girl named Tzuyu.
- I said in a cold voice. I sighed and ran up to my room.

Me: Why is life so hard!
-I yelled while rolling on my bed.

I eventually fell off my bed and made my lamp fell down. I groaned and walked up to my balcony.

"Any last words, Soyeon?"
-I asked myself

"I hate myself"
-I said

I stood at the end of my balcony..

Then jumped.

Author Nim: guys I'm really sorry that I haven't been updating. I never really been on wattpad and when i logged back in, I realized how fun writing this story was. I'm really really really sorry again and please forgive me :(