|4| Hooded Figure

!Credit to picture above- Fenton a Eddsworld side blog on tumblr!
~Previously~

  I look down at him and see he's staring at me arms crossed with a look of seriousness. I give him the same look back and cross my arms as well still holding my bottle of Smirnoff and sit down.

"Tom..." Edd says as he walks in front of my desk uncrossing his arms noticing I was copying him. I smirked at that and opened the bottle taking two gulps. "Guess I'm gonna get that lecture after all." I say slouching in my chair looking at Edd with a annoyed glare.

...

"Edd can we please not do this now I have a lot on my plate already?" I say still staring at him annoyed. Knowing I won't win against him I don't put much effort arguing with him when he says. "No we're having this chat again and again however long it takes for you to listen to me." Then that's when he starts babbling about my health and that bull shit.

I start blocking him out bringing me into my own thoughts which was scary sometimes on how I was feeling at the time. Knowing that commie was in the red army makes me want to do everything I can to take them down. Honestly deep down apart of me fills like he lived I've been trying my best to not put any thought into it though.

Kicking me out oh my thoughts my radio/walkie-talkie goes off on the side of my waste on a belt with other things. My radio alerting me someone is trying to speak to me. "Thank you..." I say to myself in a whisper because Edd was still talking.

He then stoped when I stood up grabbing it and turning it on. "What is it?" I ask as I just stare at the floor waiting for an answer. "We've caught red soldier activity on our cams and there in the city. Its also a big scout this time sir." The soldier gives. I don't speak for a second looking at Edd he stares at me back which answers my question that I get to lead this one.

I turn back to the floor speaking into the radio. "How many?" I ask right away they say. "We can't say for sure but at least 15-17 sir and they are armed." I frown at that. "Uh ok are they suspicious or at all coming near us?" I ask "No they aren't in the direction of us but there is something strange about them but you may want to come see for your self. Do you want me to get someone to get Green and purple?" The soldier reply's "Just Purple Greens already with me and we're on our way over there." I finally answer with soldier say yes sir as the radio goes off.

  With out looking at Edd and walk to the door opening it and saying. "Come on." But was stoped with a hand enclosed on my wrist. I  turned and looked at Edd. There was concern written on his face with a frown.

  No words were spoken. I look away and say. "I'm not gonna lie and say I'm fine..." I pause and look back at Edd with a weak smile. "Just not now. I will though just maybe later in the future. So just let me do this please?" I ask pleadingly and slowly pull my wrist out of his hold and turn out of the room and leaving it at that with not looking for an answer.

...

I walk into the cam room hearing Edd a few steps behind me and to see Matt and I'm guessing the soldier who spoke on the radio talking by a tv. Coming in there view they stop talking and look at me and Edd who comes in after me as I walk over to them I ask. "What is it?" They don't answer as they both look at the small cam tv my eyes move to look at it as well as Edd's.

  It's one of our cameras that's in center of the city. In the middle of the road there is a group of the estimated numbers the soldier said there was. Though there was something strange there was one person in the middle of the group that stuck out. The rest of the men had there faces shown but not the one person for they were covered by a hood. "We know they are alone by are other cams in the city. They have moved but only in the circle there in at the moment. Also we know there from the red army by there clothing." The soldier says as we still keep our eyes on the screen.