|9| Hidden

Not edited

AN: !PLZ READ!
Ok so COUPLES or known as SHIPS tomtord !PLZ! comment if I should do them or not. Y'all can also comment any ideas you would like to give. No it's not gonna be anything bad like 18+ no that. It's !NOT ALOUD HERE! EddMatt is also a suggestion or any other ships. Thank you💕
~Previously~

I shrug. "What? I hate staying in this depressing building all the time." I say still smirking. He's taking this calmly. He chuckles a little bit as he walks out the door as I opened it more for him to walk through. I lock the door and turn to him. "Um...I'm sorry agin about not telling you. If I did a lot of stuff would have changed." Edd say as he rubs the back of his neck. I shrug. "Don't worry about it." I say as I start walking off. I pause though and turn around to face Edd. "By the way Edd you shouldn't dwell in the past for to long. It could damage you in many ways." I say serious.

"And that's coming from someone who was in there past there whole life."

...

    I started leaving the building leaving Edd to take care of Sera. I go through the doors out side and see to jeeps parked with a few of both mine and Matt's soldiers. We got the jeeps from a few stupid army patrols and stole them with out them noticing. It was useful cause it would taken hours on foot to our destination.

As I got closer to the jeeps I saw the lieutenant which was a surprise. He saw me as I walked up to him. He gave me a glare which surprised me as I lifted an eyebrow at him. "What's with you?" I say as I turn and move to the trunk.

  Jake sighs angrily. "Oh it's nothing much....Why is Daniel coming with us?!" He whisper yells as he throws his arms up. I throw my bag in as a soldier walks to us as we step aside for him to close the trunk. The soldier gets in and starts the Jeep. I look back at Jake and shrug. "Heck do I know. I didn't even know he was coming. But it's a good thing because y'all two can get along." I say with a bored look.

  My eyes shift behind him as I see Matt walking over here. "We can continue this talk later. Why don't you go make new friends." I say as move around Jake and walk away from him ignoring his calls. I meet Matt half way.

He smirks as he sees Jake behind me stomp off and goes into a Jeep. "Guess he knows that Daniel is coming with. It's good for both of them to have some bonding time." He says still looking behind me. I chuckle I nod agreeing. "I'm guessing Daniel is the soldier that was in the fight between the two?" I ask.

Matt looks at me with surprise. "Oh yes I didn't introduce you two. Yes his name is Daniel he is kinda a hot head I don't know why he would pick my group it would be good to let that anger out in fighting against the red army." He says.

  I would doubt he would be any good in my team. From how he even couldn't get out of Matt's hold. "Psh I don't know about that...Anyways are you coming with us?" I ask he shakes his head. "No not this time I have some stuff going on in our side of the base. I wish I could though but I see your still going. By yourself. Are you sure about that?" He asks.

  A wave of panic hits me as I quickly ask. "What do you mean?" Matt sighs "You know with Tord being the red leader and everything." I flinch at his name as one of my hands slowly closes into a fist. Matt sees that and looks a little nervous. A sharp pain goes through my head with MT growling but I managed to hold a wince.