|15| Red Fire

Not edited
~Previously~

We need to get this bracelet off.

"You need to get the bracelet off. And plus that's the next step. Since we have this free time you can concentrate on getting that bracelet off there is a mechanic room. Red also helped us by giving us a map to."

Sounds simple enough. I'll try tomorrow I'm to sour at the moment.

"That is entirely your fault I told you not to fight him."

Screw off.

...

Edds POV

"What do you mean he's gone!?" I yelled into the radio. I was pacing back and forth in my office with Matt who stood by watching.

"He spotted someone who I guess just caught his eye as they walked out the shop. Then he told Dawn to check the place and then just ran after the person." Jake, Tom's lieutenant says nervously. "Me and some other men ran after him, but where we saw him turn he was gone. It was an end of a road that lead to the forest. We checked all over the forest and nothing it's just like he disappeared or something." Jake finished.

Why would he do that? Why didn't he just send for a man to follow him? It doesn't make any since. I guess that's what would be expected though. I look at Matt for a second as he meets my eyes. A silent conversation going through.

I look away and close my eyes as I sigh out, "Ok come back to the base we don't need anyone els getting kidnaped today. I will be getting a search party going when we're done talking. I want you and your team to stay put in the base. No one is aloud out that is a order lieutenant!"

It's silent for a second. "I understand, Green, no one leaves." He says. I nod slightly and the call ends. I take a deep breath as I rub my face. I new this was going to happen. Damn it! "Hey he will be fine. Toms a person who wouldn't go down with out a fight. Believe in him." Matt says softly putting a warm hand on my shoulder.

...

Toms POV

  The next day I figured out that the testing would start today. Paul sat by me again this morning and told me. He didn't tell me much about what was gonna happen which made me more nervous.

Since we also got this information MT haves been quite which wasn't helping. They would figure out that MT is inside me unless we do something to stop it but I'm not hearing any plans.

After breakfast we went to the Communists office which he just gave me some work to do and explaining more of my job for me. While that happened I kept sneaking glances at the clock on the wall with each minute passing I got more nervous.

Then the day flew by and the air suddenly Changed. It's seemed more dark. I was slowly walking in the wall ways as I made my way to the room that I dreaded all day. MT was still quite. I greeted my teeth.

MT come on what am I supposed to do? I could still feel him in the back of my head pacing which was ticking me off.

...

MT! Come on!

Ok.