|16| Were they could be

Credit to the artist!!!
Not edited
~Previously~
The Commies jaw tensed slightly giving the hint that he got the Communist attention now. MT swiftly turned around taking a few steps as he says, "Good, now that you under stand we can make that deal now. Also I don't want Thomas knowing for other reasons is that fine?" MT turned his head to look at the Commie who still stared at him quite as ever.

  The Commie blinked. Which was enough for MT to understand that it was a "yes".

...

Arthurs POV

  The rebellion base was a reck. Mostly it was the blues, they hated that they can't do anything but sit on there asses while there leader was probably getting tortured or killed. Edd made a few of his men to keep a close watch if they were to go looking by them self's. No one seemed to notice but the Lieutenant who was pissed about it but said nothing of it. Jake was now leading the blue army as of now and he was at the breaking point.

Jake walked with a rush to Greens office but was told that he wasn't in there at the moment. Only to be told he was at the meeting room were the tree leaders would discuss things privately with Purple. He huffed in annoyance and walked briskly to the room.

Once he made it he gave two small light but tense nocks on the door. The voices she heard before grew quite.

"Yes, who is it?" A voice inside the room. Jake took it as a sign to come in as he opened the slight and poked his head out.

"It's Jake. Excuse me for interrupting Green and Purple." Jake peaked inside to see the two at the far end of the table. Matt was seated on Edd's left as Edd was standing in front of his chair.

"It's fine I actually wanted to talk with you for a moment." Edd said still standing as Jake stood close to the other end of the small table.

"I wanted to ask...and I mean no disrespect but what are you doing for Blues absence?" Jake says cautiously. Edd looks at Jake for a second then Matt with a nod from Purple. Edd sighs then looks back at Jake.

"Since our men aren't finding anything we have a plan," Jake could already tell that this wasn't gonna be good.

"Which is that we we're going to set up a meeting with the Green and Purple leaders of the rebellion. With the leader of hour enemy and an old friend...."

...

Toms POV

Waves pounding and punching there way through my head. I could not see anything I was drowning in blackness. I could tell I was slowly losing it as my body was burning up. I couldn't take this I need to wake up but I couldn't even feel my body.

Then a small dull sound. I couldn't tell what it was but it soon grew louder and louder loud enough to tell that it was a heareat monitor going crazy. That's when I started hearing more things like voices all around me yelling. This wasn't helping my headache at all as it raged more powerful and the heat was so overwhelming.

When I started hearing the monitor I could slowly start feeling my body agin. They ached which agin didn't help my situation at all as I still was panicking. God this sucked I wanted to open my eyes and get of this bed which I was laying on and jump in a pool of ice. My eyes wouldn't budge though not like they wouldn't be any use.