Chapter 4

Yovanna's P.O.V.

As i pulled into the mall at downtown Miami, i headed straight to Forever 21. I wanted to find something cute for the date tonight and i figured i would find it here. I walked into Forever 21 and was greeted by an employee.

"Hi welcome to Forever 21, is it your first time shopping here?" the employee asked

"No i actually come here very often." i replied with a smile

"Do you need help finding anything?" she asked

"No but thank you for the offer" i said.

The employee walked to go help other customers. I wanted to find something cute and flirty but not so casual, but not too fancy. I looked at the clock realizing it was 12:00 so i figured i would walk down to the food court to grab some lunch or just a quick snack. i wouldn't want to ruin my appetite.

At the last minute my final disission was to go to starbucks and get a grande green tea. I still had a lot of time to pass before our date, so i sat on the little couch at starbucks and took my phone out. I was scrolling on instagram liking posts, when i get a text from an unknown number.

(1) message

Don't you dare try taking justin away from me... we are meant to be together. i promise you Yovanna if you take him away from me i will hurt you and those around you that you love. I'll be watching you on your little date, so dont even try to pull anything on me bitch. - Anon.

I just dont understand.... i thought. Who could this possibly be? who is sick enough to hurt someone and their loved ones? Should I tell Justin? No, I'm sure the person was just joking around. Everyone loves to mess around.

So after i finished my Starbucks and i was satisfied with what i bought, i decided to leave the mall and head home to start getting ready for our date.

••••••

Once i got home, I took a quick shower. And pulled out all my stuff to get ready for tonight. I took a quick glance to the clock and it read 4:27. Still enough time to get ready.. I dont understand why i'm so nervous...

My hair is natrually staright, so descided to keep it that way. I did my makeup nice and natrual but not too casual. Just a coat of eyeliner and two coats of mascara. Once i finished i put on my white-nude dress, wasnt too short, but mid thigh, and a pair of nude heels.

I heard a knock on door and i opened the door to see a handsome Justin, wearing black jeans, a black hoodie with the sleeves rolled up, a black bucket hat with colorful stuff on top, with red vans.

"Yovanna, you l-look so beautiful" justin said as i saw him blush.

"Thank you Justin you look handsome too" i said giving him a small smile.

"Well c'mon" Justin said grabbing my head. "i made reservations at a nice restaurant down the road." Justin said as we walked to his car.

i need to figure out if i'm gonna tell Justin about the text i got earlier... but im not so sure...

•••••••

What do you think ?!?!?

please comment and vote

ILY have and amazing day/night