Chapter 11

Justin's P.O.V.

•••••••

I'm glad I can finally call her mine. It took a lot of courage and I actually did it. I'm proud of myself that I finally moved on from Selena. I had finally had enough of her using me for my fame and money.

I listened to my fans and found out that she was using me. But I forgive her I guess and now I had Yovanna to call her mine. I looked over to see Yovanna getting ready for our date tonight out at a fancy restaurant that I had made reservations for at 8 tonight.

Yovanna is everything to me. She makes me smile so much and she's such a nice humble person. But what I'm mostly scared of is all the hate she's gonna get from some fans. She doesn't deserve any of the hate. And she's just getting it because everyone thinks she dating me for fake because she's a "nobody" but I really like her. So everyone is just gonna have to deal with the fact that I care for her and thT she is my girlfriend.

"Hey babe? I'm gonna go get dressed at the hotel alright?" I said to her

"Alrighty Justin" she said to me smiling.

I got off from her bed and gave a her a kiss on the cheek. I called Hugo and asked him to come pick me up from Yovanna's house.

•••••••

Once I got to the hotel, I had to wait in the SUV for a little but because there was beliebers everywhere. So some if my other bodyguards had to get out and make sure everyone was off the street and safe. I got out and me being me I decided to take pictures with eac and every single belieber that waited hours to see me.

Since the restaurant I was taking Yovanna to was very fancy I wore a button up shirt with a tie and some dress pants. But this time I wore my fancy dress shoes and put my hair to the side. I wanted to really impress Yovanna tonight.

"Hugo can you take me back to Yovanna's place?" I asked

"Sure. The SUV is in the parking garage so we'll just walk there alright?"

"Yea cool" I said heading out the door of the hotel room. In not a big fan of elevators so I took the stairs.

"Wait Hugo?" I said turning around to face him. "Can I take one of my cars and pick her up? for like privacy?"

Hugo started laughing and look at me "of course. You're an adult now. I'm just here to protect you. Do you have yourself ok? or do you want us to follow behind?"

"I got this. You guys can go out or Oder a pizza. Have some time to yourselves"

••••••

I would make it longer but Im just so busy. So I'll update tomorrow lol ily

Vote comment and follow!!

Have a good day/night 💜