Chapter 12

Yovanna's P.O.V.

••••••

I was officially nervous... this is our first date as a couple. My long dress was beautiful and hugged my curves perfectly.

There was a light knock on the door. I went downstairs to go open the door to see Justin dressed in a button up shirt and some dress pants.

"Yovanna you look- you look so beautiful" he stuttered. I looked down at my heels and blushed.

"Look at me" he said lifting up my chin. "I know we havent been together for a long time, but i really care for you and you mean a lot to me and i would do anything to make you happy as long as im yours."

i looked up and kissed Justin soft but gently. He cupped my cheeks and started kissing me more passionatly. I'll say things got pretty heated and me and Justin were making out. He grabbed my ass and started pushing me towards the wall as he kissed my face leaving sloppy kisses on my neck. As we were making out we started moving on the couch, we both go on the couch still making out as i got on top of him and my hand accidently touching his dick. i instantly felt it get hard. i got up to get some air. Justin slowly sat up and was breathing heavily.

"again?" he said with a little smirk

"hahaha no Justin we have reservations to get to. And i have to go fix my hair after that heated makeout session." i said

"you started it" he sang little bit. "watch it Justin" i jokingly glared at him as i started waling up the stairs to lightly comb and fix up my hair before we left.

••••••

Justin's P.O.V.

damn... what just happened? I have to say Yovanna is a great kisser and im happy to call her mine. She has a big ass too great to squeeze while we make out i gotta say. She's a wonderful person who i can see myself with in the future.

I got up and started walking down the hall and looked at the mirror hanging my the front entrance and fixed my shirt because it looks a little wrinkled after making out on the couch. I turned around when i heard Yovanna's light voice.

"Justin?" she asked me as she got to the bottom of the stairs "When is Hugo and your driver coming to pick us up to take us to the restaranut?"

"Babe they're arent coming its just you and me tonight" i said smirking as i winked at her.

"Perv" she said rolling her eyes

"Are you ready to go?" i asked. she nodded her head and i opened the door to let her out first, she grabbed the keys from her purse and locked the front door.

we started walking to the car, and i soon as she saw my baby blue farrari she gasped and her mouth was open.

"babe close your mouth, wouldnt want any flies going in there" i pulled out the keys from my pocket and walked to her side of the car and opened the door for her.

"Thank you" she blushed. I pushed her against the car and started kissing her. We were making out for a while until she put her light small hands on my chest and inbetween the kisses she said that we had to go. She pulled away and go into the car.

"Ugh" i groaned.

"Dont be a big baby" she laughed at me "Be happy we've made out 2 times in less than an hour. i dont usually do that" she winked at me. God she's beautiful.

"Your're mine now, i makeout with you whenever" i winked at her as i started walking to my side of the car. I put the keys in and started driving out of her little neighborhood and to downtown.

••••••

Yovanna's P.O.V.

"Ok, here's the plan, when I get out, I'm gonna walk to your side of the car and open the door for you i want you to hold my hand and don't let go. There are way too many paps and i dont want you to get hurt. Because if they dont get the picture they want, they start to get agressive ok?" Justin told me. "ok ready?''

"Yea im ready" Justin got out of the car and opend the door for me. I have never seen so many paps in my life. Justin grabbed my hand and we started walking to the restaranut.

"JUSTIN IS THIS YOUR NEW GIRLFRIEND?"

"ANY NEW MUSIC LATELY"

" ANYTHING YOU HAVE TO SAY ABOUT ORLANDO BLOOM?"

i dont understand how Justin could deal with all the yelling and all the flashes.

"keep your head down Yovanna" we made it into the restraunt after that rampage. When we got inside the lights were lightly dimmed and everything was so fancy. Big chandelers hanging from the ceiling made from many crystals.

"good evening" the young waiter said.

"reservation for 2 under Bieber" Justin said

"right this way" The waiter took us in the back where there was a corner which made things a lot private and it was gorgeous.

"Do you like it?" Justin turned to ask me

"I love it, its gorgeous" i stuttered to say

"Just like you" he said.

"aww Justin thank you" i told him in awe

Justin looked down trying to not make eye contact with me because he was blushing.

"wow is Justin blushing?" i asked pretending to do a big gasp.

The waiter just laughed "I'll have your server come down to take your order of drinks and they will be serving you tonight. Have a great night" He said and left.

"Thank you for bringing me here Justin, it is so beautiful i love it"

"anything for my lovely girlfriend" he said reaching over the table to grab and hold my hand.

••••••

WHAT DO YOU THINK?? i wasn't gonna write but i got comment in my messages telling me to write so i thought why not?

please comment and vote i love you all so much! and thank you for the support towards my book it means a lot

have a great day/ night ilysfm