Chapter 5

Yovanna's P.O.V.

•••••

So while Justin was visiting in Miami he decided to take me out to dinner. As like our first date.

"So where are we going?" I asked Justin

"We are going to Chef Adrianne's Vineyard"

"Ooh heard that was a fancy one" I told him as I grabbed his arm

Justin drive up to the lot and rushed over to my to open my door.

"Thank you Justin" I said as I giggled a bit as I blushed.

Justin and I walked hand in hand to the restaurant. He opened the door and held the door for me.

"Reservations for two under the name Bieber"

"Yes sir right this way"

Justin and I walked over to a corner where we would have our privacy away from fans and paps. We just want to be alone and just have a great time together.

While Justin and I were having Our dinner I finally decided to tell Justin about the anonymous text message I got earlier before the date.

"Justin.... I have something important to tell you....."

"Sure whats up?"

"So earlier today, when I was getting ready for our date... and I got a text from an anonymous person."

"Do you have the number?"

"No I mean, i I'm not sure it says no caller ID but at the end of the message it just says anon. like I just don't know what to do Justin it's scaring me"

"Let me see it."

I handed Justin my phone so he could look at the anon text I got.

"That's crazy. They would hurt you and your loved ones? That's crazy!" Justin said

I tried holding my tears in. But when someone is threatening you and your love ones it jus scares me.

"Yovanna please don't cry, it's ok I promise. I promise I'm gonna be here for you that nothing would happen you"

Justin reached over the table to grab my hand. He held my hand for awhile before he whispered "I promise"

•••••

After are date Justin brought me home. He brought me to my front of the door and held my hands in his.

"Yovanna I just want to tell how beautiful you looked tonight."

I looked down as I blushed

"Hey look at me" Justin said "It's cute when you blush. Look at me"

I kept blushing and just looked down on my shoes.

Justin tipped my chin up and kissed me on my lips.

My first reaction I didn't know what to do. But I kissed back. His lips felt like 'little satin rose petals'.

It didn't feel bad kissing him. We've known eachother for awhile now. The media just now caught us now hanging out together.

"Wow" we both said out of breath

Something inside my stomach was bubbly like fireworks and sparks in my stomach.

"Well I'll text you later Justin it's getting a little late."

"Yea your right, I had a good time. Maybe we can hangout again?"

"Sure, just tell me when. bye Justin"

••••••

(1) Justin

Goodnight beautiful;) I'll talk to you tomorrow. -Justin

I plugged in my phone on my nightstand and turned off my lamp. And went to bed.

•••••

I'm sorry I ended it short it's just been an emotional night and I'm just not feeling well. Just going the ought some tough times.

But please vote, comment and follow.

I promise that the next chapter would be reallyyy long. Just tough times ily

💜💜💜💜💜