Chapter 8

Justin's P.O.V

"Justin I'm telling you it's them!" Yovanna said through the phone "Chantel and Selena are the ones sending me those texts and they're the ones that just tried killing me by choking me in my own house!" She sounded like she was crying now

"Yovanna it's gonna be ok. I'll take the next flight there ok? I'll stay with you and we'll try to catch them. They won't be a threat to you anymore."

"Ok" she said sniffling "thank you justin. Goodnight"

"Goodnight beautiful. I'll see you tomorrow"

I hung up the call. I need to go to make sure she is ok. She's starting to mean something to me. She's always alone. She so beautiful. And I think it's time for me to move on from Selena. Now that I know her little cycle of using me for fame. And she tried hurting Yovanna? I'm gonna do something about it.

I took off all my clothes and left my boxers on and went to bed. I have to wake up early tomorrow and leave to miami.

"Fuck" I woke up and hit my head on the corner of the nightstand at the hotel.

I quickly got up changed into some sweats and a whiter t shirt and a beanie. I put some vans on and packed my bags.

Hugo and I got a taxi and headed to the airport. I don't know how beliebers knew I was gonna be here. But there was a lot of them. I took a couple a pictures and signed some stuff and went through the back of the airport to my private jet.

I had a 4 hour flight to get to miami. I took out my laptop and went on twitter. Nothing but spam on my timeline. I followed a couple of beliebers that I saw in my mentions spamming me about shots lol. My fans are too funny. I love following them and then going on their profile to see their reactions. It makes my day knowing I made theirs.

I put my laptop away and went to the little kitchen to make a grilled cheese. As soon as I finished my lunch I took a nap. Waiting for the flight to be over soon...

•••••••

I'll update again tonight!

Comment vote and follow!!

What do you guys think of Justin's new music? HES GONNA SLAYYY

Justin will be attending the young Hollywood award show:)))

Byeeee ily💜