Chapter 6

Justin's P.O.V

Being away from Yovanna really sucks. I was on my private plane with Scooter, Usher and my crew that is with me on a regualr basis. We were all on our flight heading over to get ready for Scooter's wedding. Who thought he would get married...

••••••••

I went into my hotel room and jumped into my bed and took out my phone and texted Yovanna.

Goodnight Yovanna:) I'll be back to Miami hopefully soon so i can see you. My flight was long so jetlag is getting me lol. I'll text you tomorrow. night beautiful;) -Justin

I'm so tired. i feel like shit like the jetlag is terrible. This is why i hate flying around all the time. I sat up on my bed and took off my jeans, shirt and my shoes. I went to the bathroom to pee and brush my teeth. After i brushed my teeth i put my invisalign in.

The inner kid i am i ran and jumped into my bed. Its always so cold in hotels. i slid under the big comforters and checked my phone one more time before i went to bed.

(1) Yovanna

Goodnight Justin:) Get back here soon! imy night

•••••••••

God she's the sweetest. i thought in my head as i realized what big grin on my face. I haven't felt like this about anyone in such a long time.. since you know after the whole Selena thing.. She'll always have a part of my heart since she was my first love and my first real relationship. But its been over for almost two years now and i just think its time to move on with my love life.

I plugged in my personal white/champagne iphone and plugged in my black phone for twitter and all my apps and just the my phone that blows up 25/8 from twitter. I turned off the lights and went to bed because tomorrow is gonna be a long day.

•••••••

The following morning i woke up to Fredo and Kenny jumping in my bed to wake me up like old times.

"JUSTINNNNNN WAKE UP ITS TIME TO GET READY!!'' kenny and fredo both shouted.

"go away" i mumbled half asleep still

"justinnnnn" fredo groaned

"fredo go away and i'll bring you oreos" i said

"C'MON KENNY LETS GO!" fredo shouted

"you're an idiot." i said after they ran out of my hotel room.

After my nice hot shower, i put my luggage at the top of my bed and took out some boxers and some socks. Before i entered the shower i had called hotel service to bring up my tux.

I have to say.. I look pretty sharp. I put my dress shoes on, and grabbed my black hat.

We had the whole floor of the hotel reserved for is just like the old tour days. God I miss those days. Anyway so I walked down the halls and a couple doors down to get to Scooter's door.

I knocked on the door about two times

"Do you have my oreos?" Fredo asked me all excited

"Yea bro calm down I called room service they should be up in a couple minutes" I said laughing at how excited he was just to get his cookies.

"Scooter how are you feeling?"

"Nervous" he said. I could finally say I have never seen him this nervous in my entire time of knowing him.

"Why what's wrong?"

"It's just that everyone is gonna be there I'm sure Yael wants it to be an amazing wedding. She wants it to be a whole fairytale. And I've done everything I could do to have the wedding exactly how she wants it, but now it's time for my part of the wedding. What if I drop the rings? or if I fall? or I've never done this in my life. All the pressure of everyone watching it makes me really really nervous." Scooter said

"Do you still want to do this?"

"Yes I'm positive."

"Don't worry about it scooter everything is gonna go just fine I promise. At the end of everything everyone will be cheering you on and Mr. and Mrs. Braun will walk down the aisle happily."

"Whoa Justin... didn't know you had it in you. Mr. romantic."

Scooter and I both started laughing.

Breakfast is here!!! I'm starving.

"Yes!!! pancakes!!!! my favorite" I said grabbing four pancakes.

"Whoa there boy calm down" Kenny said taking a seat at the table.

"Man. I am a man Kenny"

Kenny just started laughing. I don't blame him I'm a 20 year old but but act like a child.

After eating all of our pancakes and fruit everyone went to help scooter get ready for his big moment. We all helped get his tux cleaned up. We had his shoes polished and clean and most of all helped him groom up a bit.

•••••

It was a beautiful thing to see Scooter as happy as can be holding Yael's hand up at the alter. After they exchanged rings and vows. Scooter kissed the bride.

Yael looked like a princess, her hair pulled up and in her fancy hairdo and her beautiful white dress. She looked amazing. And I'm happy to see she makes Scooter happy as much as Scooter makes Yael happy. They're were the perfect couple.

After they kissed and were getting ready to leave and walk out down the aisle together. I had a surprise for scooter that I had planned for the longest time. I started singing "all you need is love" and the orchestra started playing along. Everyone was in tears of joy.

Now all that was left was to get ready for to the after party. And I'm performing!! I miss the rush of performing. Ed is gonna be there and so is Carly. And a couple of drinks here and there. I don't want to get crazy.

••••••

Yovanna's P.O.V.

Miami is pretty boring when you have no one to be with. All my family is busy and Justin is at Scooter's wedding. So I didn't have anything to do. My next photoshoot was in 4 days. So the next couple of days would probably be me spending my time at the gym working out or at the beach getting a tan.

I decided to just lay in my bed and watch netflix and scroll on Instagram.

It's very hurtful seeing all the hate on my pictures. I've done absolutely nothing for people to hate me. I just want people to live themselves and they're body. I mean I'm getting a bunch of hate for having a fake ass? I have been working on my ass by squatting almost everyday since I was 11. I grew up from a family that didn't have a lot of money. So there is no way in hell I bought my ass.

But it hurts seeing people say that 'jelena forever' and all this stuff about my fake ass. And that I'm just another side hoe. And stuffing saying Justin shouldn't date a nobody like me. And that I should just kill myself. That stuff really hurts. And apparently there's a girl names chantel shading me? whatever I don't want to get into the drama. I like staying away from that stuff. I try not to read it because it makes me upset but it's hard to not read death threats I get. I wanna talk to Justin about all this because he's been through stuff like this, getting hate and deaf threats. Until then, I'll just hope everything is safe and I'll just wait for him to come back to Miami form the wedding.

••••••

What do you guys think?

This is so shitty but I'll get use to it. I'm new to writing but I'll eventually get the hang of it:)

Don't forget to comment and vote and follow!!! Please help spread the word about my book! have a great day ily💜💜💜💜