Chapter 9

Yovanna's P.O.V

••••••

I was beyond excited to see Justin today. He always made me feel safe. The way he held me in his arms assuring me everything will be ok. And just comforting me when I'm upset. He's one of nicest guys I have ever met. It's been about two or three weeks since we first met. I never realized how fast one actually flew by by.

I was getting dressed when I heard my phone go off.

"Ok" I said with the biggest smile on my face. "Just tell me when you are on on your way over. I'll have the front door unlocked for you." I hung up the phone. I literally get butterflies just talking to him.

I put on some white skinny jeans, a navy blue blouse with some navy blue wedges. I decided to keep my makeup natural and just put some eyeliner and mascara on.

"Yovanna? I'm here!" I heard someone shout from downstairs a smile instantly appearing on my face knowing that he was downstairs shouting for me.

"I'm coming!" I walked downstairs and saw a tired Justin. But as always a smile on his face. He dropped his bags and gave me a big bear hug.

"I missed you" he said into my hair as we were hugging. "I couldn't stop thinking about you and I just needed to come here to keep you safe."

"You're the best Justin" I said. "I was just about to make breakfast, do you want some?"

"Yes please! gosh I'm so hungry I skipped breakfast to get on the earliest flight."

I giggled "haha ok you can have a seat I'll have it ready soon"

••••

"That was a really good breakfast Yovanna. You're an amazing cook" justin said putting his hand on top of mine.

I started laughing. "Justin it was just eggs and bacon." I stood up grabbed his dish and went to go put it down in the sink.

I was washing the dishes when I felt a pair of hands wrap around my waist.

I got goosebumps run down my spine when I heard Justin whisper into my ear "Yovanna do you know that you're incredibly beautiful?" I was about to answer when he interrupted. "That wasn't exactly a question. Just a statement."

I kept blushing not knowing what to do.

I turned to face Justin. His arms still securely wrapped around my waist. I looked into his eyes. His hazel gorgeous eyes that are just like a puddle of caramel and chocolate. With that little sparkle in them.

"How about we go on a date tonight huh? That's that sound ok?"

"Y-yes" I stuttered as I blushed

"Don't hide that beautiful face" he said lifting up my chin with his fingers. "I love knowing I can make you blush" Justin said smirking.

•••••

I got bored so I thought I would update again. It's actually getting more reads than I ever thought lol

Read, vote, comment, follow and PLEASEE spread the link of my story around.:))))) please lol

Message me if you want my twitter:)) I might do DMs to justin if you guys send me screen shots of you guys spreading my story

Have a great day/ night ily💜💜