Part 3 (an apology)

It's the next morning. I woke up to Lucas standing next to my bed...

-"What do you want?" I asked still sleepy...
-"I want to apologys" he said whispering...
-"For what? For getting drunk, or for hitting me, or for beating up your best friend? For what Lucas?" I asked angry...
-"For everything" he said...
-"Lucas look at my eye. How can I hide it from mom. You know if she finds out she will kill us bouth." I said stressed...
-"I know." He said but I cut him off...
-"That's why you are apologysing, you are afraid of mom" I loughed...
-"What no" he said confused...
-"Yes. I won't tell mom. Makeup will help. But I am not forgiving you." I got up and walked in my bathroom...
-"Karly" he said...

I walked in bathroom and started to put makeup on my eye. A lot of it. Few minutes later I walked downstairs.

-"Goodmorning sunshine" mom said...
-"Hi. You leaving?" I asked...
-"Yeah." she replied and walked out the door...

I sat down and ate my breakfast. Few moments later my phone buzzed. There was messege from Karen...

Hi bestie. What you up to. I am back in town😍

Well probably hanging out with you😂🤣

Ok. Lets meet up at our cafe in 30 minutes.

Ok. I have a lot to tell you.

I ran up yo my room. Got ready and walked back downstairs. Grabbed my car keys and walked to door.

-"Where are you going?" Lucas asked me...
-"Well none of your buisnes" I snaped...
-"Karly!" He said louder...
-"Karen is in town. Bye" I opened the door...
-"Karen?" He said...
-"Don't even try." I said and slamed the door behind my back...

I got in the car and few minutes later I was in cafe. I ordered us some coffee and waited for Karen.

-"Hi" I heard her behind my back...
-"Hi" I got up and hugged her...
-"So. What's up?" She asked...
-"Well. Where do I start?" I told her everything. About my crush on Alex, about the party. About ehat happened with Lucas and Alex...
-"ok. I feel like I was gone for years. When did you beging crushing on Alex?" She asked smirking...
-"I think I allways did. I was just scared to admit it after all David thing." I said...
-"Speaking of David. I heard he has a new girlfriend" she says and looks at me...
-"Karen I don't care. He changes them every five minutes." I said angry...
-"Ok ok. They don't stick after you. Just saying" she took a sip of her coffee...
-"Karen" I gave her angry look...
-"Ok ok. How's Lucas?" She asked...
-"Really? I just told you what happened last night. How do you think he is?" I snaped...
-"Omg calm down I just asked." She says...
-"It just pisses me off. How can he get away with everything? I am not telling mom because she will kill us bouth. But I am not forgiving him that easy" I said and laid back in my chair...
-"Ok. "

We sat there for about hour and talked about everything.

-"Ok. I have to go. Keep in touch" she said...
-"ok. Bye. Love ya"
-"Love ya too." She sent me kiss and walked away...

I sat there for a few moment and then walked over to my car. I got home but Lucas wasn't there. I walked to my room, sat down on my bed when suddenly my phone rang... text:

Hi. Do you want to go to park with me?

Umm. Hi. Who is this. And where did you got my number?

Oh sorry. This is Alex. And Lucas gave it to me. So how about park?

Um okey. When?

I'll come to your house in about 20 minutes.

K.

I started to get ready. Aplied a new cout of makeup on my eye. 20 minutes later I heard a door bell.
I walked downstairs and opened the door for Alex...