part 10 (something's wrong 2)

Few weeks later:

I woke up. I felt terible, but I blamed it to the chemo yesterday. I walked to the bathroom. I started to brush my hair. With every stroke more and nore hair fell out of my head. It was happened for few days.
I put it up in a pony tail and walked downstairs...

-"Goodmorning" I said as I walked down the stairs...
-"Oh hi" Lucas said as he watched TV...
-"What are you watching?" I asked...
-"Riverdale. How are you?" He asked...
-"Honestly awful. But I have a fawor to ask" I said...
-"Of course. Anything you want" he said and turned the TV off...
-"Will you shave my head?" I asked...
-"What? Why?" He was shocked...
-"Well my hair...it has been falling out niw for few days." I said...
-"Well. Are you sure?" He asked...
-"Yes"

I ran up to his room and grabed the buzzer. I sat on a chair in bathroom and watched in a mirror as he buzzed all tge hair off of my head...

After that we sat down and watched TV. I  put my head on his shoulder. And out of the blue I started coughing. I sat up. When I took the hand off of my mouth there was blood all over it...

-"What's happening?" Lucas asked when he saw the blood on my heands...
-"I don't know. I-I..I feel " I fainted and couldn't finish the sentence...

Few hours later...

I opened my eyes. I was in a hospital room.

-"Ouch" I said as I tried to move...
-"Darling. How do you feel?" Mom asked as she stood up...
-"It hurts, it hurts everywhere" I said...
-"I will go and call the doctor"

The doctor came back and told us that chemo was working. And that the blood was nothing serious. He said that I should go to one more round of chemo.

It was later that night. I felt better. The doctor said, that I could get some visitors...

-"Hi Karly I try-" David lost the words as he walked in...
-"Hi"
-"What happened to your hair. How are you?" He asked...
-"I'm good. And the hair... well chemo" I smiled...

He sat with me and we talked for hours. After that I was ready to go to sleep but suddenly there was a knock on my door.

-"Yes, come in" I said...
-"Hi"
-"What are you doing here? Why are you here? How do you know I am here?" I started to stress...
-"Karly please, don't. You can't stress" he said...
-"Why are you here?" I asked again...
-"Because I love you" he said...
-"Ha. Alex do you hear yourselfe? Do you know what I have been through?" I said angry...
-"I don't. And that's because you told everyone not to say a thing to me"
-"Well it seems that someone did. You can't just show up and say that you love me. How am I supposed to believe that? How? Who told you?" I asked again...
-"Anny" he started...
-"Well of course"
-"She heard Karen and Lucas on the phone" Alex said and grabed my hand...
-"Ok. But what do you want now? I don't need your petty. I will be ok. You don't need to say all those things just because I am sick" I said and pulled my hand away...
-"I am not here just because you are sick. I am here because I love you" he said again...
-"I need to go to bed" I said...
-"Can I call you?" He asked as he stood up...
-"I.. I need time to think. I will call you myself" I said and went to bed....