part 12 (let tge summer begin)

It was the start of summer. Last few weeks since my birthday flew by very fast.

I woke up when sun hit my eyes. It was a beautiful day and I couldn't stop thinking about what today us gonna bring. Me and Karen planed this parti for our friends, to celebrate summer. Mom went out if town with her girl friends, so I had house to myselfe.

-"Hey, Karly, get up" I heard Karen scream from the kitchen...
-"I'm up" I said...

I got dressed, put on a little bit of makeup and walked downstairs. Karen and Lucas brought a ton of food and decorations. David came over to help. Me and Karen stayed in the kitchen while Lucas and David went to the backyard to decorate it.

-"So how are things with Lucas?" I asked...
-"Perfect. I just love him so much, and he is so.. so... he is so kind and funny and just perfect for me" she smiled...
-"I can see by the way that you talk and smile that there is something else you want to tell me. Karen you can trust me" I said and put a hand on her shoulder...
-"I know. I'm juat scared, that you will be disapointed in me, and that's the last thing I want to do. I don't want to disapoint you" Her voice cracked and she started to cry a little bit...
-"I will not be disapointed in you. We promissed to allways tell the truth" I said and looked and her...
-"Karly I'm pregnant... And Lucas doesn't know. I don't know how to tell him. It's too soon for a baby" she started crying hard, she fell in my arms and I hugged her tight...
-"Ok. Karen, listen to me. Here is what you're gonna do. You are gonna calm down, then you are gonna tell Lucas, because he has to know. He loves you, he loves you so much he was willing to not talk to me if I was gonna stand between you, he loves you so much that he even moved in with you, he loves you so much, that he id outside now decorating backyard with baloons, because you asked him to" I said and swiped tge tears off of her face...
-"Thank you bestie"

We went outside, the boys were allmoust finished. I called David in to help me while Karen stayed outside to talk to Lucas.

-"Hey, what's wrong. We still have few decorations to put up" David said as he entered the house...
-"Um Karen in outside telling Lucas that he is gonna be a dad" i said nervous...

Me and David stood in the livingroom looking at the backyard to see Lucas's reaction. At first he sat down, he put his head in his handa, Karen stood there crying. Few seconds later he stood up, he hugged her, lifted her off the ground and turned around. He kissed her. At that point me and David rane outside to cobgratulate them.

-----------------------------------------------------
Sorry that it's so short