Chapter 6

The day has finally arrived! Bless everyones soul

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A few weeks had passed since the battle practice with All Might and you were getting along with everyone very well! Days would go by very smoothly, until today.

"Are the two of you in All Might's classes? How are they?" a lady with a brown ponytail and wearing a deep blue suit came up to you and Ochako, bombarding a microphone into your personal space.

The two of you were walking to school like any other day, but once you saw such the large crowd of news reporters, you wanted to sneak in without them seeing you. Unfortunately, the gods weren't listening to you.

"There!" a reporter shouted. Everyone started to run towards the two of you. You wanted to run away, however, they somehow enveloped you in a semi-circle of reporters with the wall behind you.

They reminded you of a pack of wolves when they are hungry for food. In this case, the food was information about All Might.

All this attention was making you nervous, so you slightly hid behind Ochako and made her do all the talking.

"Um, well, he's really muscular!" Ochako said flexing her arms as she did, making you start to laugh.

"How about you miss?" the lady put the microphone into her face and all the cameras zoomed into you.

"W-w-well, I would say-IS THAT HIM?" you pointed to the sky behind the large group, causing everyone to turn around to see. Seeing that everyone had their attention away from the two of you, you grabbed Ochako's arm and ran towards the entrance.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

During the day, the class decided on the president which was Midoryia and Yaoyorozu. However, after a small mishap with the media getting past the U.A. security system, Midoriya wanted Iida to become the president instead. Thus, his showed much more of his (annoying) leadership skills towards the class.

"Class 1-A, gather around," Iida blew a whistle, gaining everyone's attention. "To make getting on the bus easier, please stand in two rows by your number!"

Sadly the style of the bus wasn't the one he planned on, making the lineup useless. Iida was now sulking during the bus ride.

"I never thought that it would be this type of bus...one with only space for a single-file line..." he said with his head in his hands.

"There was no point huh?" Ashido laughed. You nodded your head. You were currently sitting beside Ochako and Yaoyorozu.

"I say whatever comes to mind," Tsuyu stated. "Midoriya, your quirk is sort of like All Might's."

You thought about that in your head. There were indeed many similarities, but also tiny bits of differences. Midoriya looked surprised and tried to quickly deny it, which seemed weird to you as you thought it would be cool to be compared to your hero.

After talking about Aoyama and Kirishima's quirks, Ashido turned to face you and asked,

"Hey (y/n), what's your quirk like?" This made everyone in the front turn back to look at you.

"My quirk nullifies any quirk on contact." You explained. This made everyone surprised.

"Wait, really?!" they asked. You nodded.

"Okay, okay. I want to see this for myself." Kirishima stood up and walked towards you.

"W-wait, the bus is still moving and-" you were cut off when Kirishima made his arm as hard as a rock and was about to punch you. Just as it was about to hit you, the ribbons of turquoise light flashed, causing the entire bus to look at you. Kirishima's arm went back to normal and the punch wasn't bone-crushing. He tried to use his quirk again, but nothing happened.