Chapter 10

I'm back at it again with a new chapter. (It's a long one to make up from my lack of updating) Let me just say, the next one is a BANGER! Get ready folks ;) 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

You all looked down at the arena. There standing was Sero and Todoroki.

"He's good, but what's with that plainness he just can't get rid of?" Present Mic asked, his question directed towards Sero.

"Taking second, then first in the prelims! You're way too strong, kid!" Present Mic complimented towards Todoroki. You noticed how Todoroki seemed a little off.

"Hey, is it just me, or does Todoroki look like he could kill someone right now?" you asked.

"Now that you mentioned it..." Ochako started.

"He does look a little more on edge than normal," Iida added.

"Start!"

Sero immediately shoots the tape from his elbows, capturing Todoroki and binding him very tightly. He then spun the tape around, making Todoroki look like a rag doll. Just as Sero managed to make the ice boy reach the white line, Todorki moved his right foot, creating ice to rapidly appear.

The ice crawled up Sero's body and covered half of the entire stadium. The ice shards were very close to where you guys were sitting, making you four inch back to your seats as far as you could.

Todoroki walked towards Sero, after it was announced that the winner was ice boy. He raised his left hand and began to melt the ice.

"Well, that was fast, wasn't it?" you asked.

"Faster than I thought..." you mentally laughed.

Everyone nodded. The cavalry battle had a short break for Todoroki to finish melting the ice creation. You looked at the screen to see who was next.

"Montgomery Lucy vs. Shiozaki Ibara"

You internally cried. After this battle was yours, which meant that if you win and if Lucy won, you will have to battle her sooner than you would have liked.

"Hey (y/n)," you turned your head to Iida. "You never told us what type of quirk Lucy has."

"You'll find out soon enough," you stated as Present Mic introduced third round. "Her quirk is strong."

"The stage is now finally dried, so let's get started!" Present Mic announced. The screen showed a panoramic view of the stage for the viewers at home and those who were too far to see. The once large ice sculpture has now disappeared.

"Pretty things have thorns, you know!" Present Mic said. "From the hero course, class B, it's Shiozaki Ibara!"

"Versus, her classmate," The camera flashed over to the other side of the stage. "She's the master of puppets, Montgomery Lucy!" The crowd erupted into a loud cheer for both girls.

"Ready? Start!"

"Hey Shiozaki," Lucy asked with her hands behind her back. "This is so cool, isn't it?"

"Yes, it is. It's also very nerve-wrecking." Shiozaki added.

"There are so many people looking at us to fight. Goodness, I'm so embarrassed right now!" Lucy said with her hands cupped around her cheeks.

You scoffed at this.

"What's wrong (y/n)?" Ochako asked worriedly. You shook your head from side to side.