Play With Me

When I got home my mom wasn't happy about my little cut over my eye. She thinks I was in a fight or I 'accidentally' hit my head. But either way she gave me a small band aid on it before giving me dinner. Kourtney found it amusing that I got hurt, but I'll be the one laughing when mom finds out that she was the one that put a hole in her favorite summer dress.

The next day I woke up, did the regular morning routine and put on a big black sweater that reached me at my mid thighs, a sliver shorts and black fish net stockings. I decided to put my hair in a small ponytail at the top, leaving the rest to fall down my back. I putted on a few silver rings on my fingers, a sliver watch and few sliver bracelets.

I didn't bother putting on make up; i wanted my face to look natural even though a part of me wanted to hide the cut over my eye with concealor

I didn't bother putting on make up; i wanted my face to look natural even though a part of me wanted to hide the cut over my eye with concealor. I put on my black and white flats, took up my things for school and went for breakfast down stairs.

I arrived at school a bit early so I took the opportunity to go and be alone for a while before everyone else came. I went around the school building went to my favorite place to hide whenever I was tired of everyone bothering me; behind the gym. There was this small room that was built there for no reason so I decided to take it as my very own hide away. It was really dusty at first but I cleaned it up, got a few comfy cushions and stuff to make it more homey.

While walking towards the small door I noticed that it was already open; like what the fuck. I looked around until I found a piece of pipe laying on the ground. I threw my bag down and grabbed the pipe before holding it in a position ready to swing. I slowly walked towards the door and used my foot to push the door open. I walked in looking around until I saw a dark figure with their back turned to me.

I held up the pipe over my head to hit whoever it was but the person turned around and a pair of green eyes met mine.

"What the fuck are you doing?" Damion shouted.

I stilled held the pipe up before swinging it towards his legs making him grunt and curse.

"What the fuck Ziah," he was now on his knees whimpering.

"So you can't endure pain but you give it; that's pathetic" I threw the pipe back outside.

I grabbed my bag and closed the door. I didn't know why I made him stay in there with me but I wasn't really going to give him my attention right now. I took sat down on a foot stool, took out my phone and started playing my favorite game; The Sims. I was now at level 12.

"How did you know I was in here?" He asked while sitting in the bean bag chair I put in here before school closed.

"I didn't, I usually come here when I want to be alone. But unfortunately someone is ruining that right now," I said in a annoyed tone.

Silence became present for a while until Damion spoke again.

"I was wondering around the school until I found this door behind the gyms for now reason," he got up and walked over to where I was.

He was now visible. He was wearing a blue button up shirt with black jeans and blue sneakers. We were a few inches apart and I could feel the heat radiating off his body.

"Umm a female needs her own personal space you know?" I paused my game and rolled my eyes.

He didn't even move like I was just talking to myself. I let out a sigh and rubbed a hand through my hair before looking up at his face only to be met with strong arms under my thighs lifting me off the stool. My body tensed up from Damion's actions until made me look up at his face once more. I was annoyed right now that I slapped him across his face. He didn't looked affected by it so I tried to get out of his grip on my thighs; I was getting really frustrated.

"What the fuck is wrong with you? Put me-" but before I could even get the 'me' out a pair of lips were on mine.

Oh my god, oh my god, oh my holy god; Damion was kissing me. This kiss was rough and needy and yet so damn sexy. My eyes were widened by this sudden lust of Damion's and I wanted to fight him off before it went any further but I couldn't. I grabbed a fist full of his great hair and tugged on it hard giving into his hungry kiss. His lips were fire on mine and his hips grinded on my core; I wonder if he wasnt getting tired of holding me this long.

That was when I felt him walk over to the side of the room where I counter was not even breaking the kiss and placed me to sit with him between my legs. Why the hell am I still kissing him? Why did it feel so good and yet so wrong? This damn guy I dont even know is having a make out session with me in my hide away room. Oh fuck I'm really letting this happen. A lot of thoughts ran through my head during this very moment until he broke away from my mouth.

"Damion you can't-" I was out of breathe.

Before I knew it Damion had his lips on my neck and his hands in my shorts pulling them down. I wanted him to stop this but I couldn't find the words to say it. I was so fucking turned on that I didn't even realize Damion's hand was in my panty playing with my now wet core. He rubbed his finger over my clit and I arched my body into his finger. He let out a small groan in pleasure as I moan and grabbed his hair tugging it. My body was feeling things it shouldn't have to feel anymore.

Memories flew right back to me and that is when I snapped out of all of this pleasure.

"Damion stop," I whispered

He didn't listen, he just went further and placed a finger inside of my tight pussy. I tried to hold back a moan but it just slipped out without warning. He began pumping his finger in and out of me making me gasp and wimper from how painful it was. I couldn't let someone else do this to me. I slapped Damion across his face and he was shocked.

"I said stop, please," I was now crying.

He removed his hands from my body and I slowly slid off the counter fixing my clothes. He had has hand over his cheek massaging the place I had slapped. He was beyond shocked to see the tears streaming down my face.

"Ziah I-" I cut him off by leaving the room and shutting the door behind me.

I quickly wipped my face and went in the school building to where the girl's bathroom was. I locked myself into one of the bathroom stalls and cried.

All these years of running away from my past is becoming worthless. I feel like everything is coming back to haunt me.