Final Goodbyes

Sighs the New Year. I hope it doesn't plan to bring any trouble like last year. Today was the day we were finally graduating from high school and entering the messed up world by ourselves. I'm surprised about the things I been through last year. I met Damion and we feel in love, I lost the person that ment so much to me, I had to deal with torture from my father and now look at where I am. I'm graduating from high school and I didn't think I would make it this far. I was in bed with Damion laying on his back while he was asleep. He was so comfy.

"Get off, you're like a cow," I heard him mumble.

I giggled and leaned up. He flipped over and I was now straddling him. His eyes were still closed and his hands were on my ass massaging it.

"Good morning," I whispered.

I leaned down to his face and gave him light kisses all over it making his dimples appear with a smile. I decided to lick him. Making him chuckle.

"You're so gross," he said in a husky voice.

He finally opened his eyes as I leaned back up.

"Sorry it was my mission to lick those dimples off yours," I pointed to his face.

"I have something else for you to lick," he smirked as he grinded his hips into me.

I rolled my eyes and got off his lap.

"No," I walked downstairs to get breakfast started.

I made pancakes, bacon and scrambled eggs with orange juice and coffee. Damion soon came down and joined me at the table to eat. He sat down and began eating.

"You ready for today?" He asked while taking a bite of his pancake.

"Yeah I guess so," I was playing with my scrambled eggs while looking down.

"You don't seem ready," he was now in the chair beside me.

"I just wish that mom was there to see us; she would have been so proud of us," I felt a sudden pang in my heart.

My mom was going to miss my graduation and it wasn't the best feeling to know that she wasn't going to be there. I was the valedictorian this year along with Dylan and I was supposed to write a speech. I didn't know the first thing to write.

"Listen Zee, even though your mom isn't here she will always be in your heart," he held my hand and gave me a light smile.

I smiled back and rubbed my hand through his hair. He hummed at the feeling.

"Thanks Dam," I kissed his cheek.

"Anytime babe," he continued to eat and so did I.

We soon finished and Damion decided to wash the dishes and clean up. We were now in the living room watching tv. We took a shower together before and it was just perfect. No sex, just enjoying each other's presence and warmth. I was in his lap scrolling through the channels until I came across MTV. I clicked on the station and the music video for Fefe by Nicki Minaj and 6ix9ine was on.

I got off Damion's lap and started to dance and sing the words of the song.

"He tryin' to sixty-nine like Dakashi, call him papi. Work that asap keep me rocky, I'm from New York so I'm cocky," I sang.

As I danced I could feel Damion behind me grinding on my ass. I turned around and pushed him down on the couch. I walked over to him with a sway in my step and began to dance in front of him. I climbed on his lap and began to grind on him. I bite his ear lobe and and licked his neck. He held onto my waist but I pulled them away and continued to give him a lap dance. He was becoming hard as steel so I turned off the music and ran upstairs to my room and closed the door.