Crushed Spirits

It was now Friday and I can finally say I'm happy that my first week back to school is going to be over soon. I was not in Physics class with Damion. We were talking about that stupid volleyball match we had and how Dylan beat the shit out of him after what he did. I couldn't help laughing at him. Dylan is my best friend after all and he's like a big brother to me.

"Are you planning on telling me anything about you?" I asked while leaning on my desk.

He was silent for a while.

"My name is Damion Lucius Quest," he said and looked in his book.

I raised my eyebrow and leaned off my desk.

"I already know your name, what else?" I folded my arms.

He furrowed his eyebrows and closed the book in front of him to face me.

"I'm eighteen," he gave me a light smile.

Was he being serious right now?

"What the hell? That's all basic shit. Tell me something I don't know," my voice was raised.

"What else is there to know?" He was annoyed.

I told him everything about me an he hasn't been in detail about his life or who he is? What is he hiding from me?

"Oh I don't know, your history, more about you, shit like that,"Everyone had our attention now.

"What is your problem?" He was now upset.

"Kids take it outside please," Mr. Harrion said.

We completely ignored his request.

"I told you everything about me, shared my pain with you and you haven't given me anything to work with about you,"

"I'm not the one at fault for your relatives abusing you and anything about me is none of your fucking business," he shouted.

My mouth was gaped and my eyes widened. After all that happened yesterday with us. On perfect que, the school bell rang signally school is over. Damion grabbed his stuff and left the class. I followed right behind him until I was stopped.

"Hey Zee where you swifting off to?" Cammy asked with Dylan beside her.

They both had a concerned looks on their faces. I was feeling really confused and frustrated that I started to scratch my hair and look for Damion.

"Guys I have to find Damion okay," I tugged my hair before letting it go.

Something is definitely wrong; I could feel it.

"I thought I said you were to stay away from him," Dylan held my shoulders.

"I'm sorry Dylii but I have to go," I ran towards the exit almost tripping over my feet.

I ran towards the parking lot and saw Damion with his back turned to me but there where a extra set of legs in front of him. He slowly turned around and I felt my heart sink. There he was, having a passionate kiss with another girl. I balled up my fists and held back my tears. We weren't even together but this hurt me like hell. The kiss became even longer than it should so that was when I decided to intervine. I walked over to where they were and cleared my throat. Damion saw me and his eyes widened; I was fucking pissed.

"Hey there girly can I borrow him for a minute?" I said sweetly with a fake grin on my face.

She was so fucking pretty that made my blood boil more. Dark blue eyes, long black hair, full pink lips and a straight nose that could poke an eye out. She had her eyebrow raised.

"Ziah listen-" before he could finish I gave him a hard punch across his face

He staggered backwards holding his jaw. That was my chance to kick him in his groin making him grunt and fall to his knees. I was so fucking angry, so damn hurt that he would keep such a big thing away from me.

"This is what you couldn't fucking tell me huh, this?" I shouted.

I lunged on him making him fall fully on the ground straddling him. I was lucky I decided to wear jeans or else everyone would have seen my thong. I started giving him hard punches to his face.

"Zee," he muffled out.

I just keep punching him until blood started spilling from his nose and a cut on his face. All these punches were fueled with anger; why Damion?

"Don't you dare call me that again, you hear me; never again" I shouted in his face.

He didn't fight me off, he didn't try to get me off him, he just took all the anger I had. Suddenly I was dragged off Damion's lap and flung to the ground. It was the same girl I saw him kissing that did it. She kneeled down in front of me and looked into my eyes. She looked disgusted also angry. She lifted her hand and slapped me across my face. Her slap was so feminine and yet a bit stinging. My eyes widened as tears trickled down my face. I looked over at Damion as he slowly leaned up to face me. His face was bruised and his nose looked broken.

"Stay the hell away from my boyfriend you crazy bitch," the girl said to me she walked over to where Damion was.

She checked if he was okay as he stared at me with sad eyes.

"I'm fine Tiana. Don't worry about her she has daddy and uncle issues," he wasn't even faised by my tears after what he said.

I stood up in front of this so called couple and looked Damion dead in the eyes.

"Oh, you really want to go there?" I felt furious because of his words.

I didn't notice that there was a huge crowd surrounding us until now including Dylan and Cammy. The teachers have already left so no problem there.

"Get the fuck out of here!" I shouted at everyone.

Everyone scattered and went on their way home; except Dylan and Cammy. I balled up my fists once more and kicked Damion right in his face making him fall back to the ground groaning in pain. I grabbed a large brick from the parking lot driveway and threw it in the windscreen of Damion's car. I walked over to my bike and started it up.

"Are you fucking crazy?" Tiana asked while holding Damion to her chest.

I got on my bike and put on my helmet.

"YES" I revived up my bike and looked over at Dylan.

I gave him a nod and road out of school towards home.

I will never let that guy make a fool of me ever again.

Well that just happened.
>>>>>>>>>>>