Familiar Faces- Damion's POV

It's only been a week and I am starting to fall in love with Ziah. She is fierce and so outspoken; I misunderstood her from the very beginning. To think that this girl was the daughter of a man of my past, I was so wrong. I shouldn't have tried to hurt her or make her hate me when she had nothing to do with my sister's death. I signed at the thought of wanting her to know me more; she deserves that much from me. The day that I saw her cry right in front me, broke my heart. It was like she was afraid of the way I touched her. That made me want to find out so much more about what she was hiding.

I was walking in the alley towards my house when I heard footsteps coming from behind me. At first I thought it didn't bother me so I just kept on walking at a normal pace. I made it out in the driveway to my house when I heard a voice.

"Well well if it isn't the hero that couldn't," a husky voice said.

My eyes widened as I recognized the voice. I turned around and and came face to face with the man from the grocery store months ago. He was looking more older, with a few gray hairs and a beard on his face. He had a small scar over his left eye and another under his bottom lip.

"You," I balled up my fist about to punch him but stopped.

"I wouldn't do that if I were you boy," he had a smug grin on his face.

He had his hands in his pockets and he leaned again the wall behind him.

"What do you want sir?" I asked.

He scoffed and moved closer to me but I stepped back.

"Call me Vincent and you and me have unfinished business; thanks to your dear mother," he was smiling.

The nerve of this man to speak of my mother.

"I heard she died, at least now she's with your little sister," he started laughing.

I was furius beyond explanation. He was just staring at me and grinning his face off.

"Now I have a request of you," he was folding his arms now.

I raised my eyebrow.

"What is it?" My tone was firm.

"I want you to hurt someone for me, crush thier soul; make them cry?"

I thought about it for a while and then folded my arms. He looked at me and smiled once more. I didn't have anything else to lose right now so I just nodded and said yes. He then threw a picture and it fell to the ground. I picked it up my heart sank. It was a picture of Ziah.

"You want me to hurt a girl; that's pathetic even for you," I held the picture tighter.

I will never hurt Ziah again after all she had told me before she left my house. She trusted me and I could never break her trust like that. But why would this man want to hurt her so badly?

"She not just any girl; she's my daughter," Vincent rubbed the back of his neck.

My eyes widened again as I looked back at the picture. My poor Ziah, he was the guy she told me about. The father that beat her and almost made his brother rape her. It all made sense.

"I'm not doing anything," I walked off.

"I know that you have feelings for my daughter, I have eyes on both of you in that school. If you don't do this then I will kill her," he shouted making me stop.

My hands were balled up in fist at my sides and I looked back at Vincent. He didn't looked phased by his words at all; he would kill his own blood.

"Not only her, but her whore of a mother and little sister," he mumbled.

I couldn't let this happen to her. She couldn't survive that much pain and I would know. I can't let her dad hurt her family.

"Fine," I walked off and went home.

I'm so sorry Ziah.......

Tada there you have it. 😀😀
You guys can chill now😂😂😂
It's a bit short but I just got to the point here.
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Don't forget to vote!!!!