Returning

So Damion and I talked and talked and talked for hours about his life from the very beginning to the present but it still looked like something was really bothering him. I could tell that he wanted to tell me but he couldn't find the words to. I was on my way back home when I received a text from Damion.

"Wear something pretty to school tomorrow 😊😊, " the text read.

I smiled to myself as I made it to my front door. I went inside and looked the door behind me leaving my shoes at the side. It was dinner time so I got freshened up, washed my hands again, with bleach and went to the dinning room. My sister sat beside me while my mom sat at the head of the table. For dinner we had chicken alfredo and with mashed potatoes with a side of broccoli and orange juice.

"Ziah do you want to say grace?" My mom asked with a smile.

I nodded and bowed my head and close my eyes.

"Most precious and loving Father, we thank you for this meal that my mom has made. Let it be a blessing to our bodies in your name I pray; amen" I opened my eyes.

We all said amen and dug into our meals.

"Mom, Hailie is having a sleepover tomorrow night, can I go pleasssssse?" Kourtney asked.

I laughed while taking a sip of my juice. Mom cut a piece of her chicken and raised it to her mouth.

"Sure I don't see why not; I just need to talk to her mom about it," she stuffed the meat in her mouth.

We continued to eat in silence until my mom spoke.

"So is everything okay with you and this Damion fellow?" My mom raised her eyebrow at me.

I fake coughed and drank more juice. As much as me and my mother being cool on everything boys never really came up much and she knows why.

"He has a girlfriend mom," I ate some mashed potatoes.

"That doesn't mean you guys can't be friends; he looks like a nice boy," she smirked.

My face went red as the thought of what happened between me and Damion flew in my head.

"Mom," I wined.

She just giggled and went back to her food. Kourtney just sat there confused but she just continued to eat.

"I hope I get to meet him soon, yes?" Mom pointed the fork at me and winked.

I just nodded. Suddenly a knock was at the door. We weren't expect anyone tonight. My mom and I shared the same puzzled look on our faces as I got up to answer the door.

"Who is it?" I asked.

No one answered. I looked back at my mom and she rose from her seat and so did Kourtney. I opened the door and my eyes widened.

"Oh my god," my mom said behind me.

"Daddy!" Kourtney shouted and she soon ran passed me and lunged into my dad's arms.

I could feel my body go cold, my heart was racing and my knees were becoming weak. Suddenly my dad looked from my sister to me and smiled.

"Ziah, don't I get a hug as well?" His smile made me sick.

"Kourtney go and finish your dinner," I commanded her.

She looked at dad then back at me then went back to the table. I was still at the door staring at my father.

"You look beautiful little one," he eyed me up and down.

I could feel my skin crawl as his eyes trailed over my body in the most disgusting of ways. He lifted his hand to stroke my cheek but he was stopped.

"Don't you dare touch my daughter you filth," my mom shouted.

He moved his hand away and stepped passed me into the house sniffing my scent.

"She's my daughter too," he held up his hands in surrender.

"I will never be your daughter after what you and uncle Simon did to me," I balled up my fists at my sides.

He just laughed menacingly and sat down at my seat at the dinner table.

"I haven't done anything yet my child," he ate the rest of my food.

Silence was in the room and Kourtney has ran upstairs to her room.

"You were just as pretty when you were Kourtney's age Ziah," he finished my meal and smiled.

Him just being here makes me wants to throw up a kidney. Why the hell is he even here and why come back after all these years?

"How are you not dead; you look like a corpse," my mom folded her arms and frowned.

I have to agree with my mom he did look a bit on the slim side but he still was as heartless and cold as ever.

"Why would I die so soon, I came back for Ziah; we have unfinished business," he had a nasty smirk on his face.

He got up and stood in front of me. He placed his hand on my cheek and caressed it making me want to gag. I closed my eyes and wished this was just a bad dream that would soon end.

"I said don't touch her," my mon said behind him.

He moved his hand and gave my mom a back hand across her face making me flinch. My mom whimpered and held her cheek.

"What do you want Vincent?" I shouted.

He turned back to me and adjusted his jacket. My mom was still standing behind him holding her cheek and tears were falling from here eyes.

"I want you Ziah, you have grown up so much that your body enticed me even more," he rubbed his hand on my arm.

I scrunched up my nose and closed my eyes.

"What happened nine years isn't the last of it my dear," he stroked my hair.

"Please don't do this; leave me alone," I shifted my head away from his touch.

He laughed and grabbed me by my waist pulling me uncomfortably close to his chest. He leaned down to my ear and bit my earlobe making me flinch.

"If you don't cooperate then Kourtney will take your place and eventually die," he whispered in my ear.

My eyes widened and my bottom lip quivered. How can one man be so disgusting, perverted and evil to his own daughter? His own family?

"Let's not forget that boyfriend of yours; Damion is his name?" He kissed my neck making me wimper.

How does he know Damion? I let out a sigh and opened my eyes. I pushed him away.

"Stay away from my family and Damion; he has nothing to do with this," I said.

"Oh, but he does my dear," he walked passed me and through the door.

He stood on the porch and looked at me, licked his lips and smiled.

"Why don't you ask your boyfriend and see what I mean; I'll be seeing you real soon," he winked at me and walked away.

I slammed the door and ran passed my mom and went upstairs to my room. I flopped down on the bed and cried. My dad was back and I know things are going to get bad.