New Things

It's now the weekend and a lot has happened during the week. I decided to give Damion a chance and let him prove himself to me. He asked me out on a date but I said no. I also had to make him become friends with Dylan and Cammy; well Dylan mostly. It didn't take long for Cammy to warm up to him but Dylan, it took until Friday for Dylan to be okay with everything.

Damion couldn't stop bugging me about going on the date but I couldn't say yes. I never been on a date before so I was a bit nervous about it.

"Ziah, someone's here to see you!" My mom shouted from downstairs.

Kourtney was already dashing down the stairs towards the door. I just took my time going down the stairs. She opened the door and my heart skipped a beat.

"Why hello, you must be Damion," My mom greeted him with a smile.

This boy is really determined for me to wring his neck. Mom invited him in and his eyes met mine making me blush and look away.

"It's a pleasure to meet you Mrs. Walker," he shook hands with my mom.

I rolled my eyes and went back upstairs to my room and closed the door behind me. I sighed, sat at my small desk and went on my laptop. Dear God I hope their not talking about me. What if mom is telling him about my first orgasm I had in the bathroom when I was fifteen? Minutes later a knock was at my door. I told whoever it was to come in and saw that it was Damion and my mom.

"Ziah," my mom said.

"Mom," I looked away from my laptop and gave her my attention.

"You have a date to get ready for at 8pm with my son-in-law," she pointed at Damion.

They were both sharing the same looks on their faces of mischief that gave me the creeps.

"I'm not going on a date with him mother," I turned back to my laptop.

"I'm not asking you Ziah. If you don't, then I'll tell Damion what you did in the bathroom," I could feel mom smirking in the back of my head.

That made me shut down my laptop and rise from my seat.

"Fine, mom give us a minute please?" I folded my arms.

"Oh you can take more than a minute," she laughed and walked out closing the door behind her.

Damion was feeling really uncomfortable after what my mom said just now. I don't blame him; he hasn't seen my mom when she is fully weird.

"So about tonight-" Damion started.

But before he could say anything else, I pushed him on my bed and straddled him, leaned down and kissed his soft lip. He stiffened at my sudden action but soon relaxed and gripped my ass with his hands. I moaned in his mouth and began grinding my hips on him, making a hard member grow against my core. Before it even went any further, I pulled away from his hold and sat beside him. He froze and looked over at me laughing my ass off. I noticed him looking down at his crotch and frowned.

He leaned up on his elbowed and he was still frowning.

"It's so sexy how you can take control like that," he smirked.

I gave him a peck on the lips before getting up, grabbing a towel and walking to the bathroom.

"See you later," I walked into the bathroom swaying my ass more than usual.

I heard him chuckle and soon walked out of my room closing the door behind him. It was now 7:30pm and I was sitting on my bed with a frown on my face; I didn't know what the hell to wear. Should I wear jeans or or shorts? Should I wear boots or flip flops? I flopped down in the bed and sighed in frustration.