Chapter 1 - Percy: I wake up in Ruins

Hey Guys! So this is a fanfic I started writing a year ago waaaaaay before I knew about wattpad and i kinda stopped writing it. I thought I might post it on here and see what you guys think if I should keep going or not. Of course, my uploads come in signifgance so since sing me a song and catching a star were put out first and I promised uploads for them I'll be posting this one not as much. I have alot more written on this on my comp so I'll but upload bits by bits and hopefully everything will even out with all of  my stories:)

Anyway, this is a percy jackson one not my usual one direction fan fics so I hope you like it! - gabs <3

**Percy**

It was dark. Percy Jackson cried out, but only his echo responded. He struggled forward, trying to make sense of his surroundings. Rubble was all around. As his eyes started to adjust to the lack of light, he realized his surroundings were crumbling ruins. They were all from different times and places. The tallest remains towered above him like suspicious giants. A kind of mist floated all around, and confused him more. 

A light appeared in the distance. As he drew closer the light grew brighter, brighter, until it was difficult to look at. Percy turned away for a moment and when he looked back there stood a woman. She stood with her head tall and her back straight. Half of her silver hair was twisted into a braided bun and the rest draped over her shoulders and down to her waist. Over her dress that captured the shimmer of peacocks, she wore a royal purple traveling cloak. Her eyes glistened different colors and she glowed - literally- with power. 

Percy gritted his teeth, "Lady Hera." 

She answered him with raised eyebrows and a stern look. Rolling his eyes, he dropped to one knee.

"Oh stand Percy Jackson," she said with a smirk,  "there is no time for such unnecessary formalities. Besides we both know that I'm not your favorite goddess, so don't pretend." 

Percy bit back a sarcastic remark and instead said, "Okay, then how about telling me where I am? I'm supposed to be at Camp Half Blood." 

As a response, Hera turned on her heel and began to stride further into the maze of ruins. 

"The remnants of history's greatest battles...pointless destruction. They put me on overtime too because of all the families I had to piece back together." 

"Great, real interesting, now would you mind telling me why I'm here?" 

Hera turned and eyed Percy with disdain, "Times are changing are Percy Jackson. Threats from the start of time are rising once more. Zeus wouldn't like this, but it is time for gods and demigods to work together once more." 

"What threats? What's happening? Why is it happening again?" 

Thunder rumbled somewhere far away. Hera shot a nervous look over her shoulder, and her form flickered for a moment. 

Turning back to Percy she grabbed his shoulders and whispered urgently, "I don't have much time my kidnappers are dragging me farther and farther from Olympus as we speak. You must find your missing half, the contradiction of the gods, and then reunite the two worlds." 

Percy blinked at Hera, his ADHD mind racing to make sense of what she said. Shaking his head, he said, "I don't get it. What contradiction? Where you sending me? You know it'd be a lot more help if you were specific." 

Hera was fading fast now. Percy could feel her grip was loosening although she was still trying to cling to him. When she spoke her voice sounded far away, "The one that belongs nowhere. Find her. She'll lead you to the answer." 

As Hera faded into nothingness, black spread across Percy's vision. He was falling. He blacked out with the image of a girl with familiar eyes burned into the back of his mind.