Crushes

It was a nice day outside. It was early morning for the two boys sleeping in beds opposite each other.

"Kody, we have to wake up! Its almost time for you to go to school!",I said. My name is Lumine. Im 16 and I am bisexual and have a huge crush on my freind kody. We've lived together for the past 3 years along with his dad aiden. Kody doesnt know of my crush and I dont know if he ever will. "Come on sleepy head wake up!", i said yet again.
"Im up lumine! Just give me a sec", kody grumbled. Kody was 16 as well and he was a witch. But he had a rare condition in which he couldnt do magic. But he can make potions one of which almost killed me but anyways. Hes grown so much. Hes now just about an inch taller then me me being about 5'11. He has raven black hair and beautiful green eyes that put mine to shame mine being blue in one and yellow and blue in the other. We both got dressed and headed for the breakfast table. I fixed Kody some bacon and eggs while i just had 2 peices of toast.
Time skip~
We had just arrived at the school gates when i noticed a car coming straight at us. 'Shit what do i do?'. It was heading straight for kody i would be able to get out of there if i pushed him out of the way but im his bodygaurd i protect him. I lunged at him and pushed him away from the car. Seconds later i feel myself getting slammed to the ground and my world going black.

286 words

Hello readers! This is my first part of this story and im hoping to put out another part of this story today or tommorow! I rly hope u guys enjoyed this part and i will have the next part out soon!!