Nightmares are Real

I woke up in this room. I'll never forget it. It had a black tile floor and white walls and ceiling. I looked around before I spotted Kody. He was bloody and beaten. I ran over to him and shook him awake.

"KODY!! Please wake up!", I screamed. He opened his eyes. I saw those beautiful green eyes. I hugged him.

"Why didn't you help me lumine? You left me to be killed by those kids!",he said blankly. Then his eyes turned red. Blood red. I noticed there was a chain over my chest.

"What the hell is this??",I said angered. I was losing my composure. I needed to stop. "Now..... what is this?", I asked a bit calmer.

"Those are the chains that protect you from unleashing your inner self! The werewolf side of you. And right now Kody needs that side, time is stopped as we speak so you can unlock it. We could be here for 5 mins or 20 years. Get yourself angrier then you've ever been. Find what your fighting for lumine....",he said as he his voice faded and all I could remember was Kody getting kicked and beaten. Then there was a bright glow and everything went white.

Haha y'all thought it was over right? Wrong!

I opened my eyes to see everyone looking at me like I was a monster. Except for Kody. He smiled a little and walked over to me and petted me behind the ear. I layed down realizing I was in my werewolf form and that Kody was originally in danger. I jumped up and started to growl loudly. They all backed up and cowered behind one another. When I realized they weren't gonna go near me or him. I layed back down and Kody started to pet me again.

"It's ok lumine. They won't hurt us let them pet you. HEY dipshits he won't hurt you come pet a werewolf. They are extremely rare!",he said calmly. I rolled my eyes and sat still. No one moved. One girl who had brown hair and blue eyes stepped forward. I rose and slowly walked to her. She backed down immediately. I kneeled in front of her and she looked at me surprised. She reached forward cautiously. I looked at her and nodded. She touched my head lightly. I rubbed my head on her hand. She laughed and petted me more.

After a awhile we were both tired and headed home. I turned human again and was in the same outfit as ever. We walked home through our normal way through the forest. Me using my crutches to avoid any possible holes. As we got home he opened the door and I walked in. Aiden was in the kitchen when he looked back.

"Hi boys! Welcome home! Lumine could I talk to you for a sec?",he asked.

"Oh course!",I answered. We turned the corner and walked into me and Kody's shared room.

"Are you and Kody you know? Dating?",he asked calmly.

"Y-yes we are please don't kill Me!",I cowered.

"Why would I murder you? You've made my son's life enjoyable and I couldn't thank you enough I knew you to would eventually end up together anyway! Congrats you two!",he yelled. I flinched and smiled and thanked him and walked out got Kody and walked back in. We sat together laying down on his bed. It was around 10 at night and we had at and gotten dressed for bed.

"I'm tired and don't wanna get up!",I complained as I started to get out of Kodys bed.i was about to grab my crutches when Kody shaked his hand around my waist and pulled me down again.

"Then sleep I'm my bed ok?",he asked as I nodded and turned to him as he hugged me closer. That night we fell asleep in each other's arms while whispering sweet nothing's in each other's ears. We both sleeped and dreamed nicely.
                                        668 words

Hi frosy here! Second chapter in a day I know! Well another one should be out soon so as always I hoped you guys enjoyed! Have a nice day love you all my wolves!!!
                                          - frosy