Good Before the Bad

I smiled and turned to him. This was so embarrassing but if I didnt do anything this was gonna last forever. I walked towards him till I was right in front of him.

"I would like that. Very much actually.", I said as I smiled as he grabbed me and kissed me hard. I immediately kissed back and wrapped my arms around his neck. He stopped kissing my lips and moved down to my neck. He kissed and nipped around till he got to a certain part of my neck that made me moan out a little. I covered my mouth while smirked against my neck and he bit down harder which caused me to Yelp and cover my mouth again.

"Dont hide your sounds lumine. I want to hear them all", he said as he put his hands under my shirt and massaged my stomach and chest. He tugged at my shirt letting me know he wanted it off. I lifted my arms and he parted from the nape of my neck for a second to lift my shirt up then went right back to my neck.

"Lumine can you do something for me?",he asked and looked me right in the eyes. His clouded with deep lust.

"Yes....kody?", I managed to breath out in between pants.

"Can you mate me? Just everyone knows I'm yours and your mine?", he asked and I looked him in his eyes and smiled a little.

"Only if your ok with it", I said as I smiled.

"I'm perfectly ok with it", he said as he smiled wide. I looked at him and moved my mouth onto his neck.

"This may hurt so bare with me", I said as I bit down on his neck hard enough to draw blood. "I lumine take kody to be my mate now and forever", I let go of his neck and moved away as the bite on his neck turned into my family's mate mark. I looked at him. I smiled and hugged him.

"I think that's enough for one night. Plus your dad will be home soon and we cant have you getting in trouble now can we?", I said and looked him in his bright green eyes.

"Yeah let's go to bed. We have school tommorow and we have a test", he said smirking and walked out and got dressed for bed.

I walked out and got dressed and layed down in the bed next to kody when I realised something.

"We have a test tommorow?!?!", I almost yelled

"Yes but it's like two questions you'll be fine", he said as he turned and snuggled up to me.

"Ok if you say so", I say and hug him tight and close my eyes and slowly drift off to sleep. Little did I know....I wouldnt be getting much sleep that night...

526 words
And our author is back finally! I am so sorry for the delay! Thank u guys for the support while I have been on hiatus this like past what two months?? Anyways I hope you enjoyed this chapter. Have a great rest of ur day my little wolves!