What is Happening?

Lumine's pov:
    I don't know what has been happening lately. Me and kody have been more distant, and I keep feeling this urge to just run. But when I look at kody I see a promising future, but it just seems like he doesnt want to be around me after the whole werewolf thing about a month ago.
"Hey kody what do you want for breakfast?", I asked as I walked into the kitchen.
"I don't care. Whatever is fine.", he replied in a stagnant and kind of rude tone.
"What has been with you lately kody? You act like you hate me or something? And you act like you dont wanna be around me. Do you regret our mating bond or something?"

"How could you even say that?! I've just been stressed lately, and now your gonna come at me with this?"

"Even if you are stressed you shouldnt just ignore me like that. I have feelings too yah know"

"Can you please just shut up?!"

My eyes widened as I looked at him, then I narrowed my eyes.

"What did i ever do to deserve this?! Huh? What?!"

"Maybe those werewolves shouldve taken you" he said with a blank and emotionless face.

"Yeah, maybe your right", and after that sentence I ran into my room and slammed it shut and locked it and I also activated a spell I had lying around that no one but me can unlock the door. But shortly after I slammed the door, I heard banging on it and Kody yelling at me to come out. All I did was sink to my knees and think about how much of an idiot and failure I am.

(A couple days later~)

I havent gotten out of my room once, I have a bathroom in there, so I'll be fine. Kody and aiden gave up awhile ago on getting the door open. But little did I know this would put me in one of the worst spots I've ever been in.....

No real special message here, but ily guys! Thank you for reading mh trashy book💜💜