A Hug is What I Needed

I woke up and all I felt was just this immense pain in the back of my head, then I realised I'm still on the ground outside, I look up and I see kody pinned on the ground by the werewolf, and aiden is also pinned by another werewolf. At that very moment, I felt something in me break, and I turned into my werewolf form and lunged at the werewolf holding kody down, after he was on the ground, I snarled at the other one. After it slowly backed off and I was left standing around 15ft away from two werewolves. Both kody and aiden got up, but aiden had a smirk on his face, I wonder why?

" you think you could've taken him so easily? Please. He likes it here, he likes my son to much to leave him, so dont try it!", Aiden shouted. I looked at the other werewolves and they looked at me and I slowly nodded my head. They nodded in acknowledgement and walked back off into the woods. After they left I turned to kody and I turned back into my human form. He ran forward and hugged me tight.

"You idiot! You have no idea how worried you passing out made me!", he yelled while crying on my shoulder. I slowly hugged him back and put my head in the crook of his neck. I slowly opened my eyes back up and looked at aiden, who was jumping up and down like a fan girl and held up two thumbs up whilst smiling like an idiot. I slowly let go of kody and took a step back from him, he looked up at me and I smiled gently, then took his hand and lead him back into the house. I thought everything would be ok from that point, but oh boy I was so, so wrong.

Hi everyone! Me? Updating twice in a span of less then 2 months? Impossible! Anyways, I hope you enjoyed this part, it was made at like 2 a.m so yay! Anyways, have a great day everyone! I love you all!