All about trust

2 years later, Emaza is turning 21, dave is turning 22, Gabe and Kennedy are 3. Momma t is married, ant and Brit are engaged with a 2 year old boy. Jojo and Andrew still single and hoeing around,Sabrina and tristin go out. Aaliyah and saiyr still go out, saiyr bought bought Aaliyah a promise ring. Emaza has a close relationship with both her parents and step parents, yes Devon goes back out with kim. LETS GET INTO THE STORY LOVES💙

Emaza POV

"GABRIEL AND KENNEDY GET IN HERE NOW" they came running from chips room.

"Yes ma'am" they stopped right in front of me.

"What I tell y'all about leaving these tablets on the floor" they picked up the tablets and put them in the toy bin.

"Thank you babies, go get ready to go to uncle ant house" they ran off to put on there shoes. I put them in their car seats and took a picture. Kennedy can't live with out the binky dave bought her, she doesn't even suck on it she just wants it with her.

Liked by @daveeast, @britbrat and 500k others My babies ready to see uncle ant and aunt Brit😍😇

My babies ready to see uncle ant and aunt Brit😍😇

Daveeast: I miss my babies all three of them and my babymomma crew😂 I'll be home soon
Tiff_bby: boy me and my baby momma don't miss you ain't that right Emaza
Me:  I gotta get to work😬😂
Antman: they ready to see their cousin

I laughed and got in the car and drove to ant's house. As soon as I let the kids out they ran to the door. I rung the door bell and Brit opened it and the kids ran straight to the play room.

"Thank you Brit, spa day Saturday my treat"

"Dave comes home Saturday"

"Okay, he can wait a few hours" I chuckled and left.

Dave POV
I been on tour for two long ass months for a summit tour. I get to come home Saturday but I have my last show in LA so I'll be working Saturday night. Right now I have a meet and great in Atlanta, Thursday I'm in Arizona then LA Saturday. I miss my kids so much, I only see them through pictures and when I have free time I FaceTime tiff, ant, saiyr or my mom. Emaza actually stayed in school, she works around school and when she doesn't have school she works and keeps the twins. But now that she's on summer break she picked up some online classes to graduate early.