Too perfect(part 2)

Still Emaza POV
"Thanks for helping me with the bags" he smiled and put the bag in the back seat.

"So can I get your number" he showed me his teeth. I'm not going to lie he is a fine boy but he look young.

"How old are you" he chuckled.

"I'm 19" I shifted a little.

"I have a man so I'm just giving this to you as of friendship.. okay" he smiled and took his phone out. I put my number in, thanked him then headed back home. We got there and jojo was outside soaking wet.

"Jojo what happened" Gabe was laughing so hard face was all red and stuff.

"Breath baby" he looked at me and wiped his face starting to calm down.

"Man they locked me outside and turned on the sprinklers" jojo said then I busted out laughing. Gabe grabbed one of the bags and I unlocked the door and we went inside. Dave got up and grabbed the bag from me and Gabe. I washed my hands and started making plates when I heard a loud bang then people laughing. I run out and jojo ass on the ground.

"Jojo you need some help" he flicked me off. I chuckled and finished making plates.

~2 hours later~

"Am I a chicken" they shook their heads. Brina, saiyr, Aaliyah, jojo, aj and Andrew are playing headbands. We all left the house and now we at my house. My mom wanted to spend time with the kids, all three of them. Brit and Anthony son is two and he's so cute.  Tristin and Dave are in the room playing the game. So Me Brit, and Tiffany are having drinks in the kitchen.

"Did you give it to him"  Tiffany asked looking around for Dave I guess. My phone buzzed and it was a message from a unsaved number.

*Sup FRIEND this Jordan from churches

I chuckled because he capitalized friend. Brit snatched my phone and read it.

"Biiitch this him" I mushed her face.

"Shh girl" Tiffany said to her taking a sip of her drink.

"She don't have to be quite, it's nothing like that, he helped me with the bags and I told him I have a man so we just friends" I said all nonchalant.

"You remember trey" I rolled my eyes at Aaliyah

"Yes I remember trey, we still talk every now and then and plus he has a girlfriend and Jordan is 19 I'm about to be 21,I don't want a little ass boy"

"Bitch you acting like he 12" I chuckled Brit said laughing

"He cute but he not for me" I said then tiff scuffed

"But Dave is?!that man fucked up a lot" tiff said making a point. I sighed

"We both did but we good now man and you got a whole child with him, he ain't fuck shit up that much you still here" tiff laughed

"Nah I'm here for you, and my babies " I pinched her cheeks and grabbed a cookie. Aaliyah came in grabbing the Jell-O shots I made last night. She grabbed a shot and looked at me.

"Your taking the first one" I shook my head.

"Let's go man" I sighed and grabbed the shot

"Wait" Brit yelled then ran out the room came back dragging Dave in. She made Dave lay on the table and took the shot out my hand.

" you ready to take the shot" she pulled Dave shirt up and put it on his abs. I ate the shot and we all started screaming. Dave laughed and gave me a kiss.

"Don't get too fucked up we gotta be at the house by 1 all of you" he said then left the room.

Dave POV
Them girls are about to get fucked up. Brina ran in there to drink too so it's just me, saiyr, aj, jojo, Tristin and Andrew watching the game and smoking now since the girls wanted to ditch us.

" can I bring my cousin over here I gotta get him from work?" Tristin asked me. I nodded he got up and left.

Jordan pov
I texted the customer with the kid when I got on break just because I couldn't get her out my mind.
Me: Sup FRIEND this is Jordan from churches

Maza: Hey! You can call me Maza.

Me: cool. Maza do you have any plans for tonight? My cousin and I have this event to go to tonight if you and your man want to come by it's cool.

She told me she has a man so I'm not going to disrespect her and her relationship like that so I mentioned him too. Usually I wouldn't give two fucks but it's something about her that I want to be in my life.

Maza🤟🏽: I don't think we will because my friends are getting me drunk 😭😂
Me: it's okay cause my dumb ass cousin has us going to somebody house to finish his damn game🙄
She didn't open it so I put my headphones in and waited for tristin.

"Man damn what took your ass so long" I got in the car.

"Bitch shut up cause you could've walked" he said to me as he answered the phone.

"Dave tell Maza she lucky I love her cause I wouldn't turn around for anyone else" tristin said Maza which caused me to snap my head at him like he was fool. He hung up the phone and turned around.

"Why the fuck you looking at me like that"

"Did you say Maza?" He looked at me with a stank face

"Yes nigga what the fuck wrong with you"

"Bro tell me she ain't your girl" he pulled into dollar general parking lot.

"No nigga why"

"She came to the job earlier and I asked her for her number" he looked at me waiting for me to keep talking.

"Did she give it to you"

"Yea man but she told me she got a man, we just gonna be on some friend shit" he laughed and got out the car.

"So you don't wanna go over there cause she dogged your goofy ass" I sucked my tooth and got out the car too. It's not even that. I looked at my phone when I got a text.

Q: you got her number
Me: yea, I'm going to her house in a few
Q: good, get close to them, especially the boyfriend