I shouldve cheated

Emaza Pov

we walked into the den and I smiled at ma.

"hey baby" I walked towards dave and kissed his cheek.

"hey" he kissed my forehead.

"mommy" gabe yelled running out the kitchen with nuggets in his hands. she picked him up and kissed all over him.

"hey baby girl" she said to kenn.

"hey mommy, wanna nugget" she handed emaza a nugget and kept eating. Brina, ma and saiyr came in the kitchen too.

"hey momma t can you keep the twins tonight" emaza asked washing her hands, catching me by surprise.

"of course baby"

"ill pick them up in the morning after i get kairi"

"what you getting her for" i looked at her

"me and my babies are going to monkey joes tomorrow"

"ouuoo i wanna go too" brina jumped up out her seat

"me too" I laughed.

"alright be ready by 1" after that we really didn't do anything. emaza was acting strange, ma made dinner while me and the twins played the wii.

10 pm

"bye babies" i kissed their cheeks and walked out the door, with dave right behind me.

"maza" i turned around and looked at him.

"why they staying with ma"

"you'll find out" i turned around and got in my car. i started driving towards the mall across town. That's where i been going, the mall across town closes every night at 10 so when jackie closed the mall, we would come here. No i'm not cheating on dave, jackie use to dance when she was in high school so that's what we were doing. I turned the corner noticing dave was following me, i knew he would. i pulled up to the empty parking lot and turned my car off. Jackie car was there so i got out the car and so did dave.

"why are you here" i ignored him and kept walking, he grabbed my arm kinda tight.

"owe dave"

"why are we here emaza" i pulled my arm from him.

"i dont know why you are here but im here to finish doing what i been doing"

"what cheating" i slapped the shit out of him

"YOU KNOW WHAT DAVE, I SHOULD'VE CHEATED ON YOUR ASS!! BUT IM NOT"

"WHY TF YOU SAID THAT" i chuckled

"you wouldn't be up my ass about cheating if you havent been cheating on me dave, that chicago bitch" he looked surprised

"yea i heard yo conversation, But i shouldve cheated dave cause while you was getting a chicago bitch pregnant yo ex fiance-

dave pov

"no emaza..please im sorry but dont leave me" she shook her head.

"no dave, i was in the hospital you didnt come to see me, your fans were more important" she took her ring off and handed it to me and ran inside. i stood there holding the ring lost asf til paparazzi started taking pictures and asking me questions. i pushed passed them and got in my car and left.

2 hours later emaza pov

me and jackie came outside and mad paparazzi started coming towards us.

"emaza were you cheating on dave! did yall break up! whos this?" were all the questions coming to me.

"I don't cheat" i said then me and jacke pushed passed them and got in our cars, i drove to my ants house.

at anthony house

Brit answered the door and I walked in quietly.

"hey emaza ant sleep but i seen the real shade room..wanna talk" i instantly started crying. we walked to the backyard. I told her about everything, from the first time meeting keisha til now. Im not gonna act like ian do shit wrong but damn, that girl was pregnant, not only that but he told her to kill it"

Dave Pov

im sitting up waiting for emaza to come home, i scroll through my instagram and i see me and emaza all over the place. Then i get a call from AJ.

"Bro what you did to my sister man, Brit call me saying she was over here crying"

"where she at now"

"ion know, Brit said she left like an hour ago "

'bro she should be here by now" i jumped up putting on shoes and stuff, but then i heard the security alarm go off then she turned it off.

"she here man imma call you later"

I got up and went out the room to see her stumbling inside with bags in here hands.

"emaza where were you" she looked at me then chuckled. i walked towards her and smelled mad vodka.

"emaza you been drinking"

"you not my dad nor are you my brother so dont worry bout me"

"im your fiance"

"uhh nope..ion see a ring on my finger" she started chuckling then put the bags on the table.

"emaza we need to talk when you sober" she looked at me for a second with this look in her eyes that scared me, then she slapped me.

"fuck you dave, i was the best girl you could have" she burped then chuckled.

"emaza come to bed"

"im not sleeping with you, I need my phone" she grabbed her phone and started clicking then next thing you know she was on facebook live

"Yall dave east is single... yes kim you can have him" i started reaching for the phone but she put it on me.

"emaza chill man, turn that shit off" i started getting frustrated, i snatched the phone from her and turned the facebook shit off. She grabbed her bags then went upstairs.

"ema-

"leave me alone" i sighed and she slammed the bedroom door and locked it. i started walking towards the guest bedroom.

Morning 11am emaza pov

I woke up with a headache and the smell of bacon. I went to the bathroom, took a tylenol and went to shower. I did all my hygiene stuff, got dress then went downstairs. I walked in the kitchen and saw dave with no shirt on. i grabbed my phone, went to the livingroom and it was still charged, i turnt it on and watched my facebook live from last night. i laughed cause shit i was funny. i decided to take a picture and post it on facebook.

EMAZA BABY🤪
I'm sorry about last night but y'all can keep him frfr🤸🏾‍♀️😘

EMAZA BABY🤪 I'm sorry about last night but y'all can keep him frfr🤸🏾‍♀️😘

i instantly got mad shares, likes and comments. i laughed and went to the kitchen to get me some yogurt.

"emaza you wanna talk"

"nah, i said what i had to say. i did some fuck shit but what you did was worse bro, we done" i grabbed my yogurt then left.