354

Emaza POV (Keisha in mm)
It's the next day and Dave hasn't answered his phone and he won't text me back. I have a live online lecture at 5 so I decided to go to the store with the girls to get some snacks.

"Let's dance" I smiled.

"We ain't dance in a while"

"What we gonna do" we thought about it

"354" we all yelled at the same time. Sabrina sat the blog camera up grabbed and I hooked saiyr phone up to the speaker. We danced then headed inside.

2 hours later dave pov

It's like 2 o'clock and I still haven't talked to Emaza. My feelings hurt man, I mean she told me she trusted me. These pass two years she been spying on me. This shit fucking cut deep, I told ant and he mad too. He understands why she did it but for two years though. I was sitting on the bed just watching tv and I got a call from Emaza. I didn't want to answer it but I miss my twins.

"Hey dave" I looked at her and she was beautiful.

"Hey maza" we sat there for a second just looking at each other.

"So what's up" she shifted in the seat, that light was on her I just had to take a screenshot.

"The twins wanted to say hey" she hooked the phone to something in the back

"Dadddyyyy" Kennedy started screaming.

"Kenn my ears" Gabe said mushy her face.

"Hey Kenn Baby, Hey lil man" he nodded his head

"Hey pops" I shook my head. This boy around jojo and ant to much.

"When are you coming home"

"Saturday baby girl" she pouted.

"I wanna see you now"

"He right there ken" Gabe said pointing at the camera. I looked at Gabe and he looked mad.

"What's wrong lil man" he looked at me then turned his head. I started getting upset but Emaza grabbed the phone.

"Uhh we're at ma house.. tell your dad bye" she turned the camera and ken said bye.

"Gabriel say bye"

"But momma h-

"Gabe I know just say bye"

"Bye dad"

"Bye Gabe" Maza turned the phone and said bye. Imma call momma to find out what's wrong with him later. Right now I need to go to the studio.

Emaza POV
I can't focus on this lecture at all. I have snacks for days on the bed, waters, coffee but my mind keep thinking about dave.