caught

Two weeks later 2 am
Emaza POV

I pulled in the drive way and all the lights were out. I got out the car and walked inside. I took a shower in the guest bedroom then went to get in the bed. I opened the door and dave was sitting up leaning against the head board, with the lamp light on.

"Where were you" I just looked at him, I couldn't say anything.

"You been leaving for the past two weeks at 9 or 10 then coming back at 12 or 1 but..you know what fuck it" he got up and grabbed his phone, keys and slides. I stood in front of the door.

"Move"

"No" he stood in front of me. I tried to grab his shirt but he pushed my hands.

"Don't touch me, just move" I shook my head.

"I'm trying not to yell because my kids are sleep"

"Ohh your kids, you are completely crazy now"

"They barely see you Emaza, you wake up at 12, go to work, do school work come home nap then leave at 10. So yes my kids" I chuckled.

"Dave I never said I was a great mother" he chuckled.

"What's so funny" he shook his head, I wanted to know so I started pushing his head and I knew that would piss him off.

"Emaza Stop" I kept doing it, he picked me up and put me on the bed. He was holding my hands over my head.

"You cheating on me"

"No dave" he let go of my arms and stood up.

"Baby don't leave me" he wiped his face.

"You don't believe me"I looked at him.

"Naw" he sighed and walked out. I cant believe I let him walk out, I went into the bathroom and locked the door.

Dave POV
10 o'clock am
I woke up and I had a blanket on me. I walked over and played the song and it sounded great. I was leaning on the desk top.

"Umm I made some breakfast" I nodded she started walking up the stairs, she stopped looked back then kept walking. I sighed, folded the blanket and went upstairs.

"Good morning pops" Gabe hit my arm when I walked passed.

"Good morning daddy"

"Good morning babies" Emaza handed me my plate then walked out.

"You not eating" she stopped.

"Uhh no im not really hungry" I put my plate down then walked towards her and pulled her to the living room.

"What dave"

"Why are you upset, I'm not cheating on you" she rolled her eyes.

"And neither am i, I never have cheated David but you can't say the same"

"Really Emaza, you gon go there" she shrugged her shoulder and left. I trust her but her leaving late at night and not returning til one, two o'clock doesn't help.