DONE!

Emaza pov(Emaza old ring😬😭)

I got a text from sai saying they were at momma house, so thats where i went. I pulled up and it looked like everyone was there. Like literally, my dad car was there, my moms, and a few others. i walked inside and everyone eyes landed on me, freaking rihanna and amber were here. I sighed and closed the door.

"why are all yall here, dont get me wrong i love yall but why"

"uhh you and dave are all over the internet" ant said, i chuckled

"thats not funny, yall dont need yall business all over the damn internet" my dad said looking at me.

"alright uhh i came to get my babies so are they ready"

"they are upstairs, but we need to talk"

"about what" i looked at my dad

"you and dave" i looked at saiyr

"For what" I crossed my arms and moved from in front of the door.

"What's going on with y'all" ant said

"Okay..." they looked at me so i kept going

" i dont trust dave so i had girls flirt with him to see if he cheat, he didnt. he caught me and confronted me, then i started leaving late at night coming back at 1/2 in the morning-"

"why" brina asked cutting me off

"i needed to clear my head, so me and jackie were just dancing"

"we were" jackie said

"alright continue" ve said, i told them everything from the girls to this morning"

" so yall done fr" i sighed

"yes, we gonna stay in the house together for the kids but we aren't together anymore"

"so you done" we all looked over and dave was at the door, i stood there with my mouth open then he just walked out. i sighed and walked upstairs to get the twins and kairi.

dave pov

After i walked out ant,drew, aj and jojo came out behind me.

"bro you good"

"no man, i fucked up bro. she done fr" i showed them the ring.

"dammn,she never took that shit off" jojo yelled

"you really fucked up" aj said, ant slapped both of em on the back of their heads.

" I know man" i sighed

"I got that girl pregnant" i got in the car and so did the boys.

"Bro go to the studio"

"man ian in the mood"

"ian ask, i said lets go to the studio" i chuckled and turned the car on. I put the car in drive and headed to the studio (not the one at the house)

TIME JUMP: A MONTH LATER

Emaza pov

It's been a month since me and dave broke up. Its not really good for any of us. Gabe and Kennedy knows we aren't sleeping in the same room. Gabe is acting out at daycare and with dave, kennedy doesn't want to be home. I don't go in any room dave is in, it's really awkward. But today I have a doctor appointment cause i really haven't been feeling well. I walked in the bathroom to get shower and get ready.  I was doing my makeup and listening to music. I finished my makeup but left the music on. I walked out the bathroom to see dave in the room with a towel around his waist. I stared at his body but then quickly looked away. I cleared my throat, adjusted my towel and got my clothes. I went to the bathroom, got dressed and took some pictures. I didn't really like them so i didn't post them, i sighed and walked out.

"mommy where you going" kenn asked running to me

"to the doctor"

"are you okay" gabe asked grabbing my keys

"yes" i smiled at them.

"then why go to the doctor"

"well kennedy, i need to go to the doctor so he can verify that im healthy" i tapped her nose making her smile.

" can i go with you" gabe asked putting on his shoes. i chuckled

"yes, you want to kenn"

"yesss, daddy boring" she ran to get her shoes.

"where yall going" dave asked coming in from the kitchen. We never really talked, we only say "dinner done", "yo food in the microwave", " i got the kids".

"we going to the doctor with mommy, wanna come" kenn said coming back in the room.

"uhh i dont so" he said dragging uhh out.

"pleaseee daddy"

"he said no kenn" gabe said handing me the keys. kenn sighed and i looked at dave but he was headed upstairs. i opened the door and the twins walked out then i heard a room door slam.

Dave pov

"bro this is mad over rated, fucking gabe hates me" i tell Ant

"well yo ass barely talking to her and you havent apologized"

"For what she said she is done with me"

"bro it been a month, she aint been to no clubs, she aint texting no niggas, shit her instagram still got daves wife in the bio nigga" i sighed.

"well how should i do this shit"

"you gotta figure it out but ill keep my goddaughter and nephew" i sighed then hung up. I got in my car and headed to ma house.

Emaza pov(they been at the doctor office for a while)

"hey little man and princess" doctor adams said to the twins. kenn started smiling, she has a little crush on doctor adams. He's our family doctor. the twins went over to the playroom while i went with Dr.Adams.

"umm so emaza, we have good news and bad news" i sighed cause i dont need any bad news.

"okay"

"well the blood work that the nurse took, says that you are four months pregnant"

"that can't be, i haven't had any symptoms"

"well, have you been under any stress" i nodded

" and i got super drunk last month, i havent really been eating" he sighed

"your baby is malnourished and because your just reaching 20 weeks its strong possibility that you can have a miscarriage" i started crying.

"what if it doesn't die now is there a possibility it will be healthy" he looked at me with this sorry in his eyes.

"probably not but the puzzling thing is that when you were shot the doctors should have noticed that" i nodded

"What do you think i should do"

"do what you think is right" i sighed thanked him.