Im home

Emaza pov
Two weeks later

The doctor said where the bullet hit me at they needed me to stay for two weeks to make sure everything was alright. When I woke up and they told me dave wasn't coming, I was hurt. I was waiting for  them to release me so I was sitting on the bed. I decided to post a picture on Instagram.

Liked by @theshaderoom, @Antman and 500k othersThey kept me for two weeks🙄

They kept me for two weeks🙄

I kept scrolling and I saw therealshaderoom tag me in a post.

Liked by 110,000 others Looks like @daveeast stayed loyal to his fans while fiancé @emazadilan was in the hospital for the two weeks

Looks like @daveeast stayed loyal to his fans while fiancé @emazadilan was in the hospital for the two weeks. Feel better emaza💙

I said thank you cause I mean they did tell me to feel better.

"Good morning Emaza" the doctor walked in and handed me my sign out papers.

" you can drop it off at the front desk" I nodded and she handed me my medicine. Momma t walked through the door with the twins.

"Hey mommy" Gabe yelled running towards me. I picked him up and Kennedy walked to me rubbing her eyes.

"Mommy you feel better" I nodded and kissed her forehead.

"I do now baby thank you" grabbed my stuff and left.

"Umm baby we got to go get dave from the airport" I rolled my eyes at the thought of dave but nodded.

Dave POV
I got off the airplane and headed outside waiting for ma to pick me up. She pulled up and I saw Emaza in the front so I got in the back with the twins.

"Hey momma"

"Hey Baby, how was your flight"

"Long. Hey Maza" I touched her shoulder and she moved over.

"Hey David" I sighed and started talking to the twins but Gabe was being smart at the mouth.

"Gabriel Reagan Brewster" Emaza she said sternly, she turned in her seat and looked at him.