Ha, ya'lls got fooled

Probably thought this was a new chapter, huh? After practically years of waiting? Well, I'm ashamed to tell you it's not, I've been dealing with a shit ton of writers block and due to my lost of interest in the series, it's become quite the chore for me to write this. But not to worry, I'm going to end this book sometime! Just... not today. But for now, allow me to share a bit of information, because this gal/guy AnimeGeek0101 , has made the misfortune of summoning me to the tags team. So... Eh?

1. I fucking LOVE fanfiction. No, not the overly sexualized type or that hilarious mockery made by the Amazing World of Gumball (The Shippening, anyone?) Okay that's kind of a lie, and the main types that I love are Fairy Tail, Miraculous ladybug, and My Hero Academia. You'd be surprised at how well these fanfictions can be. 

2. I aspire to be either a Scientist or an Author. Vague on the science department, but I'm sure ya'll gets me on the author portion. I mean, God, science is such an interesting thing to read about AND write! I can't decide if I want to be a psychologist, astronomer, meteorologist, or even a physician. Oof.

3. I gots myself two brothers, two dogs, a cat, and both parents.

4. I'm Malcolm in the Middle (child)

5. I love school. You heard me. Fight me.

6. I plan the hell out of my books because I'm not much of a spur of the moment when it comes to writing. In real life I do that all the time; no plans, but when it comes to writing I MUST have something to guide me or... Well, I lose interest, and that idea remains a fantasy.

7. I'm Mexican American

8. So, a bit of self-advertisement here, I also write original books that usually fall under the romance or fantasy department. If anyone's interested, you can go here: SMCorral1015, I'm more active over there than I am here. Oh, and this brings me to number 8...

9. I have to say, I'm a bit of a hopeless romantic despite me never EVER dating anyone. Which is sort of surprising for girls my age because...

10. I'm 15, turning 16 in October. God I'm getting old.

And that's it! That's all anyone ever needs to know about me. 

Also, despite this being tags, I don't think I'll add anyone, and if I do I'll do it when I feel like it ;)

Well, I hope you guys are having a wonderful vacation so far, and just to let you know I will be doing a flash update of all my books within the next two weeks. That means more TPP, CotW, and even KuuraMal's Expending a Month With The Dark Wizard!