Ten

"I-I don't know. What did you just show me?" I smiled at her." I showed you anything. I was just. Memory" I tell her. For all me and my brother knew she could be a changeling Or she was born a demon.

What was The Source trying to tell me? What were they planning for the future? "Take me to hades," I tell her. Her eyes look over mine and she pulls the knife out her hand. She drops the knife and Hades appears. Looking at Persephone then at me. "You made my wife bleed, Demon" I looked at him. "Uh-huh, where did you get the spell?" I ask him. Hades looked at his brother. "Aren't you supposed to be good?" He asks. I take a step forward and he raises his hands in submission.

"Alright Jesus, you Source demons are serious," I smirk at him. "I knew you were the smart one," I tell him. He smirks at me and looks at Persephone. I knew he was concerned for her but she only cared for him, not loved. Swipes his hand to the side teleporting us to a barren land. It was oddly familiar. "Leave us," I tell Hades and he leaves not before kissing Persephone on her temple

"Where are we?" Persephone asks. I stared at a spot where a stump of a tree was. "Home" I answer her. Her eyes look at me with concern. I walk to a hill and Persephone follows. A castle perches on a mountain and I stop a memory surfaces.
_______________________
A blood bath spreads and two armies form the voice of a woman caught my attention. "You could've prevented this Altanis. If you would've just accepted his offer he would've treated you like his prizes possession." I look at her.
"Azazel can go crawl back to the bowels of the source. I'd rather rupture the Source than destroy them. Go back to your master as he whored you like the rest of his followers." I spoke. My voice showing no emotion.
____________
The memory stops and I keep forward. Persephone grabs my hand. "What did you see?" She asks. "My name? Let us keep going."

Her eyebrows furrowed. "So your name isn't Aphrodite?" She asks. I shake my head. "It Never was. In this life I was Morrigan. In the beginning, I was Altanis. He was the demon Of Good" Persephone smiles. "She is the Demon of Good" she corrected. We arrive at the entrance and once I go in my heart began to pound.

My vision clouded and ears ringing. There was a significant shift in the balance. And I had an idea that it had to do with Xena