Party Members Only! (Mike Wheeler)

It was a beautiful sunny day in Hawkins Indiana. School happens to be one of your stressful days cause you are new.

Max:  Hey I'm Max we went to English class together.

You: Nice to meet you Max I'm y/n

Max picked up her Skate board twirling it.

Max: So I was thinking maybe you can meet me at the arcade with me and my friends? They love to make new friends to the group.

You: Ok sure.

You smiled and went to the arcade with your new friend Max. While you were there, you two were playing together on a game.

You: That was fun!

Max: Wanna play some more?

You: Bring it on!

While the two of you played, the gang showed up but hid behind one of the walls.

Will: Mike who's she?

Mike: I don't know but I'm not too happy.

Mike and the gang walks up to them.

Lucas: Who's the friend?

Max: Oh um this is y/n  y/n this is Mike, Dustin, and Lucas. She's new I thought you mind if she can join our party.

Mike: Well I do mind!

Mike growled walking off.

You: What's his problem?

Dustin: He's not into strangers in his party.

You:!Ohhhh I see.

I walked over to him but he won't listen.

You: M-mike if you would just-

Mike: No! Party members only!

He shifts his body away from me.

You: You know what, I thought you would of been cool, but now. You are starting sound like a big fat douche!

I walk back to Max and the gang.

Mike looked back and felt bad for what he said. He walked over to you and developed something. He pulls you away and apologized to you
You: So the big frog face decides to apologize to me?

Mike: Look, only Troy calls me that. And no I wanted to give you this.

He lunges to you and kissed you with sweet passionate feelings.

You: So does that mean I'm in your party?

Mike: Yes. Now.

Mike smirks and then he kissed you some more.