Let Me Take Your Picture (Finn Wolfhard)

This is very short! But just picture it!
_____________________________

You were tired from a long day at school. Finn all day wanted to take a shot at you but you refuse because you were camera shy.

Finn: Baby please let me take your picture?
You: No!
Finn: Please?

You keep running around while Finn chases you. You had a long day at work and you just couldn't take anymore pressure. A few minutes later, Finn found you in the bathroom hiding from the camera. He took a quick picture of you anyways and you were blushing so bad that you were about to loose your mind.

Finn: Found ya.

You snatch the camera and smirked.

You: Well now the picture is dead.

You delete the picture and dropped Finn's camera on the floor smashing it into pieces.

Finn: WTF! My master piece!

You: Don't you got anything better to do than to just stare at me all day?

Finn: But you are my muse baby!

The thought of that kinda made you feel bad. You make up by paying Finn a new camera.

You: Hey I know how much you like taking pictures of me. So I did a surprise for you.

You took Finn to the living room and Finn's face lits up in shock.

Finn: Wow! And you got me a new camera?

You: Now you can see me all day and take more pictures to add to your collage.